Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is the Referendum Campaign influencing you?

Has the Campaign changed your mind?

• Began thinking ‘LEAVE’ – still think ‘LEAVE’

Votes: 85 31.0%
  • Began thinking ‘LEAVE’ – now think ‘STAY’

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Began thinking ‘LEAVE’ – now ‘DON’T KNOW’

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – still think ‘DON’T KNOW’

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – now think ‘LEAVE’

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – now think ‘STAY’

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Began thinking ‘STAY’ – still think ‘STAY’

Votes: 119 43.4%
  • Began thinking ‘STAY’ – now think ‘LEAVE’

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Began thinking ‘STAY’ – now ‘DON’T KNOW’

Votes: 8 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Might be. I don't know. I'd love you to explain how and why you think the U.K. might leverage a better deal than the EU can though.

A plus for the EU is having a larger overall market that other nations want access to which is likely to bring more concessions from the other party involved in the negotiations. But would this necessarily give each individual EU member nation a better deal.

The first plus for an independent UK would be actually having a trade deal. Getting unanimity on starting negotiations with 28 nations having a say/veto is challenging (see China) . Second the deal would be 100% in our national interest not diluted to suit 28 separate national interests some in direct conflict with our own. Third it is likely to be a quicker process - two negotiating positions instead of 29.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i expect a high turnout and the drama builds. Bad news for leave

I hope it rains,pours down....only the brave will venture out and that will be the Brexits

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wise words, only those that truly believe in democracy vote in bad weather #Brexitlandslide

hopeful that the polls show a remain lead just to add a bit of complacency into the fray for good measure too...

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
i expect a high turnout and the drama builds. Bad news for leave
Delusional. Even this poll shows that more people are moving towards Brexit than those moving the other way. The vote is inching towards Brexit - the more people that turn out the better. Whether we will actually make June 23rd. Independence Day for the UK remains to be seen, but it's edging closer than it was a week or a month ago.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Remainers are panicking. The prime ministers body language was all wrong on Sky. He is a liar and a hypocrite. The tide is turning away from Europe.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Remainers are panicking. The prime ministers body language was all wrong on Sky. He is a liar and a hypocrite. The tide is turning away from Europe.

I think Europe is panicking - well, not the good people of Europe, many of whom are as pissed off with the EU as we are - but the Eurocrats are sensing danger. If we leave, I fully expect somewhere like Denmark to follow; then the whole house of cards ... ... ... ...
The prospect of the trough being taken away must be terrifying.
Ultimately I fear that the sheep who fear change and believe Cameron and Merkel and the rest are the good guys (!) will probably win the vote, which will be a tragedy, but I'm still hoping.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013

"He is a liar and a hypocrite." think the same could be said of Boris, Gove, IDS and Farage and the rest off them!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I think Europe is panicking - well, not the good people of Europe, many of whom are as pissed off with the EU as we are - but the Eurocrats are sensing danger. If we leave, I fully expect somewhere like Denmark to follow; then the whole house of cards ... ... ... ...
The prospect of the trough being taken away must be terrifying.
Ultimately I fear that the sheep who fear change and believe Cameron and Merkel and the rest are the good guys (!) will probably win the vote, which will be a tragedy, but I'm still hoping.

I believe that a lot of people in this country including second/third generation immigrants identify with the British reaction to threats and phoney coercion. That reaction is to stiffen up and say FU! Believe. The tide is turning.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I believe that a lot of people in this country including second/third generation immigrants identify with the British reaction to threats and phoney coercion. That reaction is to stiffen up and say FU! Believe. The tide is turning.

The tide is definitely turning. Sadly, I think mot quite enough. The power of sheep ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here