Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is Bloom worth.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seriously, are you not worried that it's the lower end of the scale?

Tony Bloom is a lifelong Brighton & Hove Albion fan. His family have been involved with the running of this club for decades, and I for one have absolute faith that he would NEVER do anything to jeopardise the futre of this football club. Underneath it all, he's a fan just like the rest of us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seriously, are you not worried that it's the lower end of the scale? You could have your very own Simon Jordan on your hands. He is splashing far too much cash for it's worth. CMS is nowhere near the value you have paid, and £92m for that tiny stadium is frankly stupid.

to be brutally Frank no. his family is indeed rich and has proved they are happy to dip into their pockets, which is great.

there was a rumour that he sold the asian arm of betfair for £500 million but we will never know.

there is always the worry that it all goes tits...certainly Plymouth fans and Pompey fans as well as palace fans know to their costs, but we have had precious little to shout about for the last 100 years, it's just nice that something really good is happening to the club. should we be worrying about something that may not happen....nah.
and

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Hardly bricking it DKM, I want you to stay in our division for the foreseeable, I don't want you going skint.

Your division??!! OK, I know you've been in the top 2 divisions for 436 years (before you remind us!) But who is to say you will still be in your division next season?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Seriously, are you not worried that it's the lower end of the scale? You could have your very own Simon Jordan on your hands. He is splashing far too much cash for it's worth. CMS is nowhere near the value you have paid, and £92m for that tiny stadium is frankly stupid.

Don't judge us by your crooked standards.

You come on here, asking Tony's worth, then comment assuming he's not worth much, on the back of... what? A comparison to your fat, orange gobshite?

What is evident is that, in matters relating to the Albion, you're not in a position to comment. So why are you?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Your division??!! OK, I know you've been in the top 2 divisions for 436 years (before you remind us!) But who is to say you will still be in your division next season?

We have a better more established squad than you, with a good youth set up to back it up. I predict we will finish at least 3 places above you this season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
because al this is a message board and not real life....he has as much right to comment as you

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If you don't know how much he is worth what makes you think he is rich?

Thats a bit of a strange statement....... I bet relative to EVERYONE on this forum he is very rich. relative to bill gates maybe not so.

He's got enough to loan BHAfc 115 million interest free for the stadium and new academy, all from his own fortune without borrowing, and heres guessing he's got plenty left over.

Some of the accurate ITK's have said billion, it was said he could pay down Man United's debt.

What Bloom has said time and again as well as the clubs executives, is the stadium/training ground cost aside, the club will not break its wage cap and the income/expenditure will balance and be sustainable.

Yes we have a benefactor who has paid for the ground. A third generation bloom, whose love of this club goes back decades. But the playing personnel/wages etc will be self generating, sustainable and without recourse to Blooms wealth.

Of course you Palace :tosser:'s will never accept that

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Don't judge us by your crooked standards.

You come on here, asking Tony's worth, then comment assuming he's not worth much, on the back of... what? A comparison to your fat, orange gobshite?

What is evident is that, in matters relating to the Albion, you're not in a position to comment. So why are you?

I haven't assumed anything, I have asked a question to those better in the know. Seems you don't know the answer. I'd be worried.

Tick tock.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thats a bit of a strange statement....... I bet relative to EVERYONE on this forum he is very rich. relative to bill gates maybe not so.

He's got enough to loan BHAfc 115 million interest free for the stadium and new academy, all from his own fortune without borrowing, and heres guessing he's got plenty left over.

Some of the accurate ITK's have said billion, it was said he could pay down Man United's debt.

What Bloom has said time and again as well as the clubs executives, is the stadium/training ground cost aside, the club will not break its wage cap and the income/expenditure will balance and be sustainable.

Yes we have a benefactor who has paid for the ground. A third generation bloom, whose love of this club goes back decades. But the playing personnel/wages etc will be self generating, sustainable and without recourse to Blooms wealth.

Of course you Palace :tosser:'s will never accept that

Good post.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You could have your very own Simon Jordan on your hands. He is splashing far too much cash for it's worth. CMS is nowhere near the value you have paid, and £92m for that tiny stadium is frankly stupid.

Bloom is not gobby self publicising orange twat, so we haven't got one of those on our hands , no.

You haven't got a clue how much CMS is worth and nor have we until we see how he shapes up this season.

Your tiny stadium comment smacks of very thinly disguised green eye, not an attractive trait.

Be honest, you are seriously worried that you are gonna be left trailing in the wake of the new Albion as you rattle round in your ramshackle shit heap hoping that you haven't found another board to take you into a third administration.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I haven't assumed anything, I have asked a question to those better in the know. Seems you don't know the answer. I'd be worried.

Tick tock.

Well, given your club's history, your worries are understandable.

What I want to know is why are you so keen to know how much Tony Bloom is worth? As I said, what's it to you?

However, as I said, you're judging us by your low standards. Raise your sights higher, think a bit, then ask the right questions - the ones we've already asked ourselves and the club - and you might go some way to understanding why your question is meaningless.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
How much are the new Palace owners said to be worth just out of curiosity.?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here