Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much investment buys the right to sack the Manager?

How much to sack the Manager?

• £200,000

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • £500,000

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • £1 million

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • £2 million

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • £5 million

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No new investor should dictate policy

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters

OK. If your name is Roman Abramovich, you can do what the hell you want. If you're stony broke, you do what you are told.

But ... if you're a new investor in the Albion, how much money do you have to put in before you get the right to insist that the Manager goes?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
200k looks like it might do it at the Albion at the moment I reckon

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We have one person who thinks 200k?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lord Bracknell said:
But ... if you're a new investor in the Albion, how much money do you have to put in before you get the right to insist that the Manager goes?

Can someone point me to the FACT that either of the Bloom brothers are NEW investors.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
£1

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its a bit like asking how much you would sell your soul to the devil for, it might be a quick fix but is it giid for the long term

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lush said:
No amount. Because NO ONE SOLE INDIVIDUAL can dictate at this club ever again.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

That is only whilst DK is Chairman obviously as soon as anybody puts in any sizeable amount of money to take control they will remove that clause I would expect.

Who ever invests in the club needs to be serious in their intentions, there really is no point in someone comming in with £200k and expecting to be able to make major decisions. If any one is to invest they need to have major money to prove that they are here for the long haul.
Plus any further investors must be willing to work along side DK as IMO he is the heart and soul of The Albion, and without him we are weaker.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Not entering the bidding!!

But something has to happen on the playing side because there were several games in the last month (not just vStoke) when I could see us falling straight through to League 2.

Not sure McGhee is the main culprit..could never bring in his own staff ,but the manager carries the can...that's the deal.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
BensGrandad said:
That is only whilst DK is Chairman obviously as soon as anybody puts in any sizeable amount of money to take control they will remove that clause I would expect.

You still don't get it do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here