Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you think are lads are on?

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
Just been nosey realy but was talking to a mate of mine who plays at halifax towbn and was very suprised to hear he is on £350 a week so it just got me thinking how much are our top players on anyone have any idea?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
They all play for the love of the club don't they?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
My brothers bird processed a long serving (and long named)Albion midfielders mortgage application and he was on about 2k a week plus bonus. This was just after the play off final and he also got a few grand for promotion.

Virgs was on 75k a year.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
i find it hard to believe.

I know for a fact that Molango was on £440 a week.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Yorkie said:
I know for a fact that Molango was on £440 a week.

but hes hardly an established 1st team player.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Did someone say on here that some of Crewes top earners are on £1200 a week?

There are probably a handful of players who are on more but I don't think many of the rest would top Crewes. Don't know like, just guessing

Still, 5Ok+ a year is still nice for playing a game you love

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Gammon, Hart,Mayo,Kuipers, Federico,Hammond,Leon,Chippy,Jake, Butters,Oatway. i cannot see many of these on less than 1k a week basic wage thats without bonuses.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I know a lot of people on here don't seem to rate harding but if his new contract that was on offer was similar to what's being stated here you can see exactly why he held out for something else.

He was an established first team player and an England U21 for crissakes, these guys have a 15 year career at most.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
Gammon, Hart,Mayo,Kuipers, Federico,Hammond,Leon,Chippy,Jake, Butters,Oatway. i cannot see many of these on less than 1k a week basic wage thats without bonuses.

I can assure you one of them is on considerably less an 1k.

munster monch said:
I know a lot of people on here don't seem to rate harding but if his new contract that was on offer was similar to what's being stated here you can see exactly why he held out for something else.

He was an established first team player and an England U21 for crissakes, these guys have a 15 year career at most.

Exactly why I never slated him for leaving. He was basically having the piss taken out of him.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
RonnieO'Sullivan said:

I don't know when they renewed but I reckon Hart, Mayo, Oatway and even Chippy would have taken more realistic wages on the basis that if they left they would potentially earning a lot less at a lower level as, with due respect :D , they wouldn't be going to higher, richer clubs.

That's not suggesting they are not doing a good job here just that other clubs might not value them as highly

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
considering Jake and Hammond has just signed new contracts i find that very hard to believe chez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here