Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you spend weekly on food ?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
£70 quid for 2 of us and that's a lot on the wages over here. Although going out to eat is cheap and drinking too. Swings and roundabouts.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Average just over £80 a week for 2 of us

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
For myself, wife and two kids (ones 3, ones 18 months) aprox £125 per week at the supermarket.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Average weekly online shop is around the £80 mark. 3 adults in the house.

D

Deleted member 2719

No watching ITV watching Gail's hair get longer and shorter. :whistle:

That's okay then,that's absolutely amazing, i am surprised no one has started a thread about something so interesting.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I did the shop for the first time in years on Saturday because the online delivery was cancelled due to the weather. I spent £100 which is more than we would usually spend for our family of 5.

It definitely is cheaper to shop online as the temptations to add unnecessary items is easier to scroll away from than it would be to run away from instore!

Needless to say Mrs Muzzy will not let me get the shopping in again (Fab News for me) due to the fact that the kids cannot drink beer instead of fruit juice :cheers:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
On a weeks food i'd say around £30, but every so often the odd thing pops up that i've missed or need for certain things. Amount of student vouchers/society cards we get given I eat out for about £4 a pop, but that's not too often. I could easily live on £20, but I try and keep my diet pretty decent.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Where are you all shopping? Even on a "quiet" week my bill is £100.

There is no booze in this either! I might have to try online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here