Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you spend on Jeans?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
£4.50 was the pair i last bought. Cleaned, i think. Even bagged with my permission as i left the charity shop in question.

I bought 6 cds yesterday. Each for about £3. Public Enemy, Eric B & Rakim and Big Daddy Kane.
I get the truthfully bad feeling i am incredibly cheap.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i only really wear diesel for going out jeans, cheapest i paid was £80 in Zagreb diesel shop, most ive paid is £130 in designlab in brighton! cant fault the jeans though

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The Complete Badger said:
I am pleased to know I am not alone. It's a VITAL question, and it desperately needs an answer!

Those horrid horrid baggy jeans that are in fashion at the moment.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Those horrid horrid baggy jeans that are in fashion at the moment.

Where is the picture ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I would have thought a £180 pair of jeans would probably last longer than a £30 pair.

Wait for goodnorth.com to have a sale and pick up some one true saxon for half price. It's the way forward.

Six times longer??

???

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Most I have spent on jeans was about £150 but normally between £50 and £70 depending on what I like the look of at the time

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I have two Carhartt pairs £50 and £60 each, proper good jeans mind !!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
crodonilson said:
Six times longer??

???

Probably not but they'd probably hold their shape for a lot longer and the stitching wouldn't start falling apart quite so easily. Plus quality jeans tend to look a lot nicer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Probably not but they'd probably hold their shape for a lot longer and the stitching wouldn't start falling apart quite so easily. Plus quality jeans tend to look a lot nicer.

And feel nicer as well

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Beach Hut said:
And feel nicer as well

Deifnitely you can definitely tell the difference between a pair of cheap next jeans and a decent pair, the quality of the denim is fair better.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
As I'm going to New York shortly (for the third time) I think I'll be paying $30 max for a decent pair which would probably cost in excess of £70 over here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here