Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you reckon THIS would be worth ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Formula 1 is a "sport" only rendered NOT mind-numbingly tedious when experienced on the Playstation. Ice skating is more of a sport. FACT.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It looks like the majority think motor racing is shit. They are right.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
It looks like the majority think motor racing is shit. They are right.

oh DO shut up!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's f***ing TOILET.

That would be cricket and baseball :D very closely followed by American Football and Synchronised swimming

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well you're right but only in your opinion, there are millions of people world wide who love motor racing so to them it is'nt shit....get it?

example:
I f***ing detest coldplay but appreciate that there are (mongs of) people who do like them.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If I want to see some TRAFFIC, I'll get in my car, not watch it on the telly.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Marc said:

You really are a f***ing patronising donkey arn't you. So coz other people like it I should never slag it off for being shit.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Redhead said:
Motor Racing is quality, its more tactical than most sports so can understand why some of the less tactically minded may not appreciate it.

Yeah, that one tactic being: sign for the team that has the best car. Then you'll win.

It's as if an entire football season was decided long before it kicked off because one team was clever enough to have signed a deal to get the decent boots. That'd be good.:dunce:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Redhead said:
Motor Racing is quality, its more tactical than most sports so can understand why some of the less tactically minded may not appreciate it.
..as well as people who find mindless traffic, boring processions or horrendous inequality in sport all totally tedious.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Formula 1 can be really really dull, but when it's good it is f***ing amazing and just as good as any other sport. Same can be said of the Premiership I guess

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
You really are a f***ing patronising donkey arn't you. So coz other people like it I should never slag it off for being shit.

oh sweet jesus I give up!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I agree with some ingenious observations that F1 can be boring to watch, I don't watch much of it myself, F1 is like Champs league football in some senses, the top shelf moneywise but quite possibly the least attractive to watch on the whole. being involved is different gravy however.

If you get to grassroots and other professional levels you'll see a different world, much like you do with football.

traffic is irrellevant, much like the uninformed posts trying to relate it to motorsport.

having money doesn't buy you anything in particular either if you don't have the right people, thats been proven loads of times, and I've proved it to myself by beating Millionaires and their sons on track. its very satisfying, especially when its your team, your the mechanic and you drive, we have a miniscule budget, and compete well, it rewards the work involved, its giant killing, like Doncaster beating Villa in the cup I suppose.

Ice skating can't be a sport, its dancing outside in winter, which is just keeping warm really.
synchronised swimming is just people who can't swim in a straight line sticking together.
NFL is American TV advert filler . . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here