Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you reckon THIS would be worth ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So how would you go about getting a "Certificate of Authenticity" and how could you prove that was genuine?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Les Biehn said:
Piss all if I had my way. Motor racing is the worst sport in the world, worse than Rugby.

HA! despite all your f***ing banal idiotic posts I was reserving judgement but thats hit the nail firmly past the 'total wanker' mark into uncharter Dwaynelike terrritory :eek:

re the signatures, might be worth a few bob one day but I wouldn't remortgage the house or anything !

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
zefarelly said:
HA! despite all your f***ing banal idiotic posts I was reserving judgement but thats hit the nail firmly past the 'total wanker' mark into uncharter Dwaynelike terrritory :eek:

re the signatures, might be worth a few bob one day but I wouldn't remortgage the house or anything !

But if you like Motor Racing and Rugby then your opinion doesn't count.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why because I don't like these two sports do I not have a clue what I am saying?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well I don't like rugby, but to disregard sports like that is just sheer ignorance. most top level drivers are fitter and have far better co ordination than most ''professional' footballers. I think its a skill/talent thats widely disregarded and in actual fact far harder to achieve at ( regardless of the costs that may be involved)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You may be right but its still rubbish. I can appreciate tennis, cricket, athletics, basketball but watching people drive has got to be the most boring thing ever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
zefarelly said:
well I don't like rugby, but to disregard sports like that is just sheer ignorance. most top level drivers are fitter and have far better co ordination than most ''professional' footballers. I think its a skill/talent thats widely disregarded and in actual fact far harder to achieve at ( regardless of the costs that may be involved)
Do me a favour. Just because David Coulthard was once filmed working out in the gym in between "earning" his £4m for finishing 8th in every race, does not mean they're all as FIT AS FIDDLE.

How many racing drivers featured in SuperStars? None.

Car Racing = SNOOZE.

E

enigma

I have Pavel Nedved's autograph, wonder how much that is worth in the UK.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I did have chanderpauls signature somewhere but I can't find it. Wonder how much that would be worth.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well everyone knows Simster doesn't know shit about cars . . .his brother drives girls/hairdressers cars so it must be a family Gene :lolol:

DC love him or hate him is very fit, physically, as are all F1 drivers.

I know, like Int footballers theyre hideously overpaid, but thats marketing, they are also very talented/skillful and or work hard

if you went for a ride in an F1 car full tilt you'd probably die, and so would I, we're not fit/strong enough.

anyone whos done 20 minutes in a proper go kart would understand that !

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
zefarelly said:
well everyone knows Simster doesn't know shit about cars . . .his brother drives girls/hairdressers cars so it must be a family Gene :lolol:

DC love him or hate him is very fit, physically, as are all F1 drivers.

I know, like Int footballers theyre hideously overpaid, but thats marketing, they are also very talented/skillful and or work hard

if you went for a ride in an F1 car full tilt you'd probably die, and so would I, we're not fit/strong enough.

anyone whos done 20 minutes in a proper go kart would understand that !

That doesn't make it interesting to watch though does it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
F1 is quite dull imho. I'll watch the start to see if there's any smashes, but once its settled into the usual procession then I'll start hopping channels, just checking the race every 10-15 minutes or so. It's not been much cop since the early 90's really. At least then you had Mansell, Prost, Senna, Patrese...all aggressive drivers out to BEAT each other on the track. And the cars were actually driven by the drivers back then, rather than by a couple of engineers in the pits with a joystick and a laptop like they are nowadays.

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
I compare it to NFL; it's crap if you are channel surfing and decide to watch ten minutes of it. If you follow it, understand the rules and tactics then there is more to it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bono said:
I compare it to NFL; it's crap if you are channel surfing and decide to watch ten minutes of it. If you follow it, understand the rules and tactics then there is more to it.
Yes, if you're lucky enough you'll catch that all important pitstop and hopefully see a FIRE.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Simster said:
Do me a favour. Just because David Coulthard was once filmed working out in the gym in between "earning" his £4m for finishing 8th in every race, does not mean they're all as FIT AS FIDDLE.

How many racing drivers featured in SuperStars? None.

Car Racing = SNOOZE.
Actually, i seem to remember James Hunt took part in Superstars.:p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
motor racing is ace, F1 drivers are f***ing fit and have to be. Just go back to the 80s/90s when drivers had to be pulled from their cars at the end of a race because of heat exhaustion. They HAVE to be fit otherwise they would simply faint at the whell doing 195mph down the Interlagos front straight!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Not yet no. Might have a squiz tonight to see what kind of money the autograph freaks throw around for this kind of thing. Trouble is, how would any potential buyer know its genuine ? I mean you all know I'm honest as the day is long and never lie about anything. But I could be passing this off as the real deal when its nothing of the sort. (it IS by the way, but I dunno how I'd prove it).

Did you get your pic taken with them? If so then put that pic on ebay as well as a pic of the item.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here