Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you reckon THIS would be worth ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In my pants drawer, I have in my possession an embossed Renault F1 security pass (credit card sized), with a strap so you can wear it round your neck. It's been signed on one side by Fernando Alonso, and on the other side by Giancarlo Fisichella. I know for a FACT it's genuine, as twas' I who collected said signatures at Silverstone about 18 months ago, when I was a guest of the Renault team for a day when they were testing.

Now that Alonso is the F1 World Champion, just out of mild interest, how much would a piece of tat like this be worth, dya reckon ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Piss all if I had my way. Motor racing is the worst sport in the world, worse than Rugby.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
2 marbles and some bubble gum & i will throw in a piece of string

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You'd need some form of certificate to authenticate the signatures....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh Easy you just WANT to wrap that up and give it to me for Xmas DONT YOU :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bailey said:
Given yesterday's announcement that he's leaving Renault probably a whole lot more.

Have you had a look on ebay?
Not yet no. Might have a squiz tonight to see what kind of money the autograph freaks throw around for this kind of thing. Trouble is, how would any potential buyer know its genuine ? I mean you all know I'm honest as the day is long and never lie about anything. But I could be passing this off as the real deal when its nothing of the sort. (it IS by the way, but I dunno how I'd prove it).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marc said:
oohh Easy you just WANT to wrap that up and give it to me for Xmas DONT YOU :)
I might let you TOUCH it the next time we're down the Cricks Marc. But it'd cost you a BEATER.
;)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Normally, around £30 I reckon. But, seeing as it's been in your pants drawer for 18 months, more like £400 now.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Easy 10 said:
Not yet no. Might have a squiz tonight to see what kind of money the autograph freaks throw around for this kind of thing. Trouble is, how would any potential buyer know its genuine ? I mean you all know I'm honest as the day is long and never lie about anything. But I could be passing this off as the real deal when its nothing of the sort. (it IS by the way, but I dunno how I'd prove it).
Easy..........just make yourself a certificate of authenticity.......sorted.:clap2: :clap2:

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Just had a look on ebay - there's a Schumaker picture with an original signature for a tenner and a framed Fangio picture with orig sig for £80, neither of which have any bids.

Not sure you're going to get much for it then, although the fact it's been living with you pants might add to its value?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bhafc99 said:
Normally, around £30 I reckon. But, seeing as it's been in your pants drawer for 18 months, more like £400 now.
Now you mention it, the nylon strap has indeed picked up a unique and pungent odour of its own during that time.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh REMINDS me that does Easy, Xmas Beverage over Crimbo shall we? :drink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see ABSOLUTELY no reason why not. Tie it in with a Premiershit game some time between Crimbo and New Year aye ?

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Any photos from the day, you and the drivers? If you stick it on eBay add the photos on your item description.

Unless you are skint hang on to them, be worth more if one of them either a) wins the championship again or b) dies.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sounds good mate:
Wed 28 Everton v Liverpool (8pm) SS2 7pm Premiership

thats gotta be the one SURELY?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marc said:
sounds good mate:
Wed 28 Everton v Liverpool (8pm) SS2 7pm Premiership

thats gotta be the one SURELY?
Assuming I'm not humped by some kind of family 'do' that night, then that sounds PEACHY squire. Will confirm nearer the time.
:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
good stuff mate I look forward to a possible encounter!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bono said:
Any photos from the day, you and the drivers? If you stick it on eBay add the photos on your item description.

Unless you are skint hang on to them, be worth more if one of them either a) wins the championship again or b) dies.
No photos of me, couple of my nephew with Alonso though. And one of him with Ralph Schumacher, who is a right miserable CUNT by the way.
Not desperate for money or anything, just wondered really. It never occured to me about him DYING though - if he cops it in a horrific smash, the value will probably ROCKET.

Might actually watch a few races next season then. :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here