Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you pay for your Hair cut?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Common as Mook said:
No doubt it's some completely noncey Toni and Guy shithole you get your 'trendy do' done at?

What the f*** is it to you? I am so stylin................

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
HampshireSeagulls said:
It's a piece of piss. As long as you start with the high number attachments on the clippers and work shorter....my wife thought that "1" was "on", and "0" was "off". Traumatised my kids for months while their hair grew back. Looked like f@cking leukaemia patients......

:lolol: Brilliant. Oh well, I usually go for a 5 back and sides with an 8 on top - it only takes the barbers 10 minutes, so it shouldn't be too hard. I will have to google it, as i can not afford to have my finances 'raped' every 6 weeks...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
£8. Bargain.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
£25, which is steep, but I do get to flirt with the lovely Rosie once a month for that. :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
An 8? Christ, you are being raped. Why don't you start a thread on what an acceptable price to pay would be?

I might even do a poll!;)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
£6.50 by the fat bird at the barbers (Penny)
£8 by the posh mum with her own salon (Sylvia)

Paid £20 for a bloke to cut my hair where the missus and kids go (trendy salon) - looked like he did it with a knife and fork !! Never going back there again (despite top totty all over) ....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Clippers blud.

If I do fancy a haircut (which I never do) I go to Derek's on Edward Street. £4.50 normally pay £6 though, he's a nice old man. I like to think he spends my £1.50 tip on kippers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here