Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you pay for your Hair cut?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sir danny cullip said:
£15 at the salon I go to but sometimes if i cant get an appointment I just go to the barbers and prefer it now really. Around £7 and if I have short hair theres no difference in cut anyway.

the salon?! where do you go for yours matthew?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Scotty M said:
the salon?! where do you go for yours matthew?

Front Cover. Used to ALWAYS go there but think the barbers is cheaper these days and considering I never get anything flash these days its not worth going to the salon and paying a tenner extra and all you get extra is a comfier seat and a coffee.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sir danny cullip said:
Front Cover. Used to ALWAYS go there but think the barbers is cheaper these days and considering I never get anything flash these days its not worth going to the salon and paying a tenner extra and all you get extra is a comfier seat and a coffee.

front cover - you flash git

it is all about BOOMERANG or the CUTTING CLUB for cheap hair cuts. and when you need colour put in it just find a young lady who you can pay with sexual favours

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Scotty M said:
front cover - you flash git

it is all about BOOMERANG or the CUTTING CLUB for cheap hair cuts. and when you need colour put in it just find a young lady who you can pay with sexual favours

:lolol: I will NEVER step foot in the cutting club again, a story you may hear about next time I see you if youre lucky enough ;)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
£8, but I have mine cut short so it doesn't really make much of a difference where I get it done. If I go grey or it starts to recede badly then I will buy some clippers and do it myself, all off!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Nothing for the last 6 odd years since I bought the classic WAHL clippers for £25.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£9.50 today.

AND the bitch drew BLOOD behind my right ear when she was using the razor.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
£0

Shave my own head!

the amount of money and time wasted waiting in line is HUGE!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Gully said:
If I go grey or it starts to recede badly then I will buy some clippers and do it myself, all off!!!

I've never understood what people think they're achieving by doing that. Whenever I see someone who's shaved their head, the first thing that springs to mind is that they must be losing their hair and going grey, and I have an overwhwelming urge to shout BALDY!!!!!!! at them. It's not fooling anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here