Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you OWE?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
blimey, we use ours every day!!!

At peak we had 7 people in the house when all the family lived at home and never needed a dishwasher - had one and found it took as much work with the pre-rinsing and cleaning the damn thing. And in the 90s the detergents used to take the design off cups and leave glasses looking like bathroom windows, so it went...

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Leaving washing up behind and going back to the issue of personal debt I would hate to go out with a guy who is all flash with his designer clothes on tick, flash car on HP and everthing else on the credit card, if he couldn't afford it and was just getting more in to debt.

What does it say about the real person?

It's just false - plastic fantastic

Leaving washing up behind and going back to the issue of personal debt I would hate to go out with a guy who is all flash with his designer clothes on tick, flash car on HP and everthing else on the credit card, if he couldn't afford it and was just getting more in to debt.

What does it say about the real person?

It's just false - plastic fantastic

But if the guy was genuinely well off then you would go out with him? What does that say about you plastic fantastic?

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I'm talking about people who live a flash lifestyle they can't afford - if they can afford it it wouldnt matter.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm talking about people who live a flash lifestyle they can't afford - if they can afford it it wouldnt matter.

what would happen if he had a big house, nice car, etc etc and put it all on a huge mortgage?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I have worked with a few people in my years in corporate wanking (sorry banking) who live the later part of their year on credit cards and overdrafts waiting for their rather large bonus at the end of the year to pay it all off...Mostly in the days of guaranteed bonuses and capped salaried - how the other half live eh! :lol:

Thats always seemed odd to me....

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Still can't quite work this comment out. Are you saying that Hart's shirt is a **** for shopping in Dubai? If so, then it is you who is the rude ****, the bloke lives there.

ah, sorry. thanks, lokki. you see - i need you here to check my reactionary tirades, absent of research or balance.

that said, if hs lives in dubai because he has chased a tax haven in a dangerously unsustainable environment, i stick by my initial comment.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a fair whack from student stuff i would imagine ( not much now but i've only just started so no doubt that'll build) and just under a grand (nearer 800) on my credit card

but that gets cut down each month and i've hidden it so well i don't know where it is anymore so i won't add to it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here