Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Much Are you Worried about Wednesdays Cup Game

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's the Carling Cup innit

we won't WIN the competition , and even the most die hard optimist realises that , so lets just see how we can compete against a BILLIONAIRE Premiership reserve side :)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just a thought, but the new owners of Manchester City take charge today, so surely they will want to see all their best assets playing in the the first game they are officially in charge of, which happens to be tomorrow against us?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not worried at all. I'm expecting us to get a pasting, so it's certainly not something I'm gonna worry about.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Just a thought, but the new owners of Manchester City take charge today, so surely they will want to see all their best assets playing in the the first game they are officially in charge of, which happens to be tomorrow against us?

They probably don't even know what the Carling Cup is and will have been told of the significance or, more accurately, the lack of it, of this match.

Their big 'welcome' is certainly not going to be at Withdean, is it? Their grand entrance will be at Eastlands.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Not worried at all. I'm expecting us to get a pasting, so it's certainly not something I'm gonna worry about.

Precisely. Why worry about this when we are odds-on to get thumped? With nothing to lose and everything to gain, anything less than complete and utter annihilation represents job jone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here