Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much are you looking forward to Burnley on Saturday?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
So looking forward to the Burnley Game next Saturday! Had it down as my top 3 games last season (Doncaster & Southampton the other 2). Do you feel the same?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As long as we're not down to 9 men after 12 mins I can't wait I've been waiting a year to get revenge on an awful Burnley side we lost to last year

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we thought Blackburn were dirty, Burnley will take it to a whole new level.
This , the physio is going to need an additional first aid kit pitchside.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I expect we'll play some lovely football, hit the post or bar a few times and their keeper will make a wonderful save, it'll look great but we won't score and then will go a goal behind before falling apart for 20 minutes, we will recover and get an equaliser and then look like scoring every time we go forward. It'll end 1-1. Gus will say something along the lines that for 30 minutes it was worth the Ticket price alone to see such great football, he'll bemoan the fact we still can't score regularly enough and claim someone will take a hammering from us soon. NSC will be polarised with opinions as to whether we will make the play offs, Dobbie will score for the pikies and we will have all the FFS Murray threads all over again but with Dobbie's name substituted.

And so groundhog day will be upon us once more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here