Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much are you looking forward to Burnley on Saturday?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I expect we'll play some lovely football, hit the post or bar a few times and their keeper will make a wonderful save, it'll look great but we won't score and then will go a goal behind before falling apart for 20 minutes, we will recover and get an equaliser and then look like scoring every time we go forward. It'll end 1-1. Gus will say something along the lines that for 30 minutes it was worth the Ticket price alone to see such great football, he'll bemoan the fact we still can't score regularly enough and claim someone will take a hammering from us soon. NSC will be polarised with opinions as to whether we will make the play offs, Dobbie will score for the pikies and we will have all the FFS Murray threads all over again but with Dobbie's name substituted.

And so groundhog day will be upon us once more.

This, or something similar I fear. One thing's for sure, they're gonna park the bloody bus and be pretty physical. Maybe,just maybe, we'll get the goals this time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I expect we'll play some lovely football, hit the post or bar a few times and their keeper will make a wonderful save, it'll look great but we won't score and then will go a goal behind before falling apart for 20 minutes, we will recover and get an equaliser and then look like scoring every time we go forward. It'll end 1-1. Gus will say something along the lines that for 30 minutes it was worth the Ticket price alone to see such great football, he'll bemoan the fact we still can't score regularly enough and claim someone will take a hammering from us soon. NSC will be polarised with opinions as to whether we will make the play offs, Dobbie will score for the pikies and we will have all the FFS Murray threads all over again but with Dobbie's name substituted.

And so groundhog day will be upon us once more.

Probably right. We really need to score early, and then the Burnley game plan will disintegrate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here