Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many years have you supported BHAFC ?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Im a relative new comer at 26 years. Initially started supporting in 1986 aged 10 but nobody would take me seriously as I was a girl so they only took my little brother. They finally let me go in 1991 to Anfield Liverpool match and then realised I was serious so I then went on to have a season ticket at the Goldstone etc etc, do the whole Gillingham nightmare and then sadly didnt get to as many matches as I would have liked at Withdean as it was when I had my two little babies. Got to a few though and now enjoying the fab times at the Amex. Long may it continue!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Brighton v Everton 0-0 in 1979-80 season, I think it was last game of the season, as a 6 years old stood on my box at the front of the west stand, that was bloody amazing. Hooked from then. Me and dad were then inseperable, other brothers got right pissed off as I got spoit going to football, and they got nothing as they did not like going. Tough titties. He is 82 now and not really able to go, but I managed to get him to the Gillingham game in August and he loved every minute of it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Started going around 75/76, so that's err... many, many years...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Port Vale at Home 1-1, 1971 so 41 years. Can still remember that first glimpse of bright green grass through the NW turnstiles, as if it were yesterday.

Reckon I am close to 1000 games.

PG

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
From around 1997 aged 8 on and off got my first season ticket in the Withdean years so guess I'd say about 15 years of my 23 on this planet.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
First Brighton game was November 73, so 40 years next year.

I had a fair few years 'off' whilst I played on a Saturday and only went to evening games, but when I started playing only on a Sunday I started going to the Albion again on a regular basis.

Took my son to his first game (whilst we were at Gillingham) when he was 5, he had to endure trips to Gillingham and then Withdean - I'm so pleased I managed to keep his interest up during those difficult years, although with the likes of Zamora, Kuipers, Hart, Oatway and Carpenter it wasn't all bad!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here