Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many years have you supported BHAFC ?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Since Saturday November 6th 1983.....Brighton 1 - 0 Man Utd.
Best thing the "cvnt" who I used to call 'Dad',(long story)!!!!!....ever did for me!
Hav'nt got kids of my own but have taken the role on...after inheriting 2 boys when I got with my girlfriend and the pleasure I have in buying the 4 year old Brighton shirts and tops, which he loves, is amazing.
And turning the 12 year old from Chelsea.....(his mothers bad influence)...to Brighton on his birthday, with him asking for a Brighton shirt for his present, was such an amazing feeling!!!

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Since August 1976, home against Southend (league cup I think). Loved every minute of it since, even the dark days because every Albion fan showed the club will never die no matter what..... I'm filling up!!! :(

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
1966 / 46 years for me.

Still have the image of that first floodlit game at the Goldstone in my mind, having only ever seen footie in black and white on telly before that. What a rollercoaster ride it has been since then.

One of the most impressive sights for me was seeing punters (sadly) locked out of the 34,000 full capacity final home game at The Goldstone - think it was 71/72 season against Rochdale. Given how we later packed our ends at Wembley and the Millennium it is great to see The Amex becoming a 30k stadium.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
First game was 1978 so that's *opens fingers and counts* (10) *borrows a Palace fan and counts his fingers* 34 years

*thanks Palace fan and pretends not to notice the webbing between his 24 fingers*

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
62 years now and it don't seem a day to much, cos there aint a team playing in this world that I'd swop for my dear old Albion. The rhyming's terrible but the sentiments are spot on.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Since I met my husband and decided to stay in this country instead of heading back to Aus, which was 2002 season...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
36 years for me. First game was v Peterborough and I think we won 4-0 or 4-1. I think second game was Palace!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
23rd march 1976 we lost 6-1 to spurs in a testimonial, I only "supported" Brighton in that game to wind up my mate who was a spurs fan....I'm still here 36 years later.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
First game was 1958, so that's 54 years. But had to support from afar from '71 till '87 as I was in North America. Only game I attended in that period was the Cup Final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here