Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we smash past sorry palace ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As the title says .

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Why is a known palace poster named Dougie asking this question in this tone?

I assume to take the results back to a palace message board with the words 'hahaha ZOMG LOOK WAT DA STOOPID GAYBOIS R SAYIN 1!!!111 HAAHAHAZ!! ZOMG!'

Assume a pathetic c*** with little to no life. :nono: Amirite?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

I assume to take the results back to a palace message board with the words 'hahaha ZOMG LOOK WAT DA STOOPID GAYBOIS R SAYIN 1!!!111 HAAHAHAZ!! ZOMG!'

don't know, that sounds like that [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] kid

Is the correct answer.

Sad little pikey, posting utter bollocks from a looted laptop.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have a dream we will do a England against Germany 2001....5

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:blush:Im sorry i didnt mean to mislead you , i just left a e&d off the fourth word . I didnt expect to get under the wire with this one , some of you are far to clever for that , no , the reason i posted it was im feeling very nervous about the game . The cardiff game is a big distraction , so if we win or lose there will be things whirling around the players heads and i dont think we will be 100% right . You on the other hand are going into the game full of confidence and on a roll and i fear the worse . Im not making predictions but i fear a glut of goals :cry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We will LOSE 3-0 as we have already beaten our real rivals once this season :jester:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
:blush:Im sorry i didnt mean to mislead you , i just left a e&d off the fourth word . I didnt expect to get under the wire with this one , some of you are far to clever for that , no , the reason i posted it was im feeling very nervous about the game . The cardiff game is a big distraction , so if we win or lose there will be things whirling around the players heads and i dont think we will be 100% right . You on the other hand are going into the game full of confidence and on a roll and i fear the worse . Im not making predictions but i fear a glut of goals :cry:

Welcome, to the very definition of try-hard. Give it up der brain.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Pleasse please no more of these threads, they're just tempting fate just like in September.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You lot dont seem very confident about the win ? come on dont be shy !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here