Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we smash past sorry palace ?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Piss off you Palace knob. I'm not falling for your "I'm all nervous" bollocks either. You are fishing, but I have to tell you as well as catching nothing, your baits gone missing too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Piss off you Palace knob. I'm not falling for your "I'm all nervous" bollocks either. You are fishing, but I have to tell you as well as catching nothing, your baits gone missing too.

Exactly - well done the BHA fans for not putting anything that can be bounced and laughed at. Oh at DOUGLES - GET A LIFE :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:nono: So getting back to my original point how many goals ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:nono: So getting back to my original point how many goals ?

Look, sad child, nobody has falling for your pathetic attempt at creating a thread to bounce if ytou beat us - it was very sad and see-through. Now do one off our board - I know BBS is woeful but you'll have to just accept it goes well with your 'club'.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Pleasse please no more of these threads, they're just tempting fate just like in September.
Exactly

I think alot of people learnt from the game earlier this season that shouting off about it can in hindsight look foolish.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope Cardiff smash you, I'd love that.

Will that do?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can't see many goals TBH. Palace are struggling to score and so are we. They have an excellent defensive record at Selhurst and we have scored 6 in our last 12 away games.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:nono:Blimey , your a touchy lot tonight . Im just anticipating posts which im sure will be coming in the next few days :annoyed: I've a good mind to stop posting on here :cry: Im off :flounce:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What a load of old shite.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:nono:blimey , your a touchy lot tonight . Im just anticipating posts which im sure will be coming in the next few days :annoyed: I've a good mind to stop posting on here :cry: Im off :flounce:

palace 1 brighton 5

:blush:Im sorry i didnt mean to mislead you , i just left a e&d off the fourth word . I didnt expect to get under the wire with this one , some of you are far to clever for that , no , the reason i posted it was im feeling very nervous about the game . The cardiff game is a big distraction , so if we win or lose there will be things whirling around the players heads and i dont think we will be 100% right . You on the other hand are going into the game full of confidence and on a roll and i fear the worse . Im not making predictions but i fear a glut of goals :cry:

what the hell are you waffling on about, you gibbering idiot? I'll tell you how many goals there'll be, two, one at each fuckin end, while i'm at it i'll tell you how many corners as well, four, look for the flags. You've got your answer now f*** off

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh f*** it -Palace 0 Brighton 6........................total and utter humiliation for the Eagles,and despite the recent fluctuations of their once bright flame,this result marks the final inevitable slide into the abyss for the South London side,ending this season with relegation to English footballs 3rd tier,and many long dark winters ahead.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
You lot dont seem very confident about the win ? come on dont be shy !

There is a reason for this don't you think Dougie.

No matter what all the bravado on here says, it does hurt that you lot beat us the first time at our brand new ground. We played dreadfully in that game and Murray scoring at the end was just about the icing on the cake.

Imagine if you did us 3-1 again at your place. I feel this may be why you are not getting many biters on your fishing trip.

For the record I can see us winning this one. As you have said the cup is a big distraction, and clearly you have set your stall out for that by fielding your youth team at the weekend. Neither us nor you are going to go up or down this season, so is understandable to try to get to wembley.

All that not withstanding we have been playing a lot better of late, and am sure a lot of our players will want some revenge.

I predict 2-1 to us.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There is a reason for this don't you think Dougie.

No matter what all the bravado on here says, it does hurt that you lot were the first team to ever beat us at our brand new ground. We played dreadfully in that game and Murray scoring at the end was just about the icing on the cake.

Imagine if you did us 3-1 again at your place. I feel this may be why you are not getting many biters on your fishing trip.

For the record I can see us winning this one. As you have said the cup is a big distraction, and clearly you have set your stall out for that by fielding your youth team at the weekend. Neither us nor you are going to go up or down this season, so is understandable to try to get to wembley.

All that not withstanding we have been playing a lot better of late, and am sure a lot of our players will want some revenge.

I predict 2-1 to us.

Err, we lost twice at the Amex before the Palace game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here