Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many teams have you seen the Albion play?

How many of the 91 football league clubs have you seen against the Albion?

• Total voters

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
mid 80s for me. there are some that nobody can have seen surely - have we ever played accrington or morecombe?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I remember going to Goodison Park on the bus from the station( 1979/80ish)...there were about 20 or so Brighton fans ( not the lads as they must have decided it was a bit too hairy) all on this bus and some scally's got on and started mouthing off...one Brighton fan said something and it all kicked off....it was a very unpleasant day rounded off by losing I seem to recall. It was also very hostile in the ground and back to the station

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Ive done 85 of the current teams in the league.
I also went to the Everton game 79/80 when they shared our buses back to Lime Street.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
89 for me

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Bournemouth
Bristol R
Carlisle
Charlton
Cheltenham
Colchester
Coventry
Crewe
Derby
Doncaster
Fulham
Gillingham
Hartlepool
Hereford
Huddersfield
Ipswich
Leeds
Leicester
Leyton Orient
Luton
Man City
Millwall
MK Dons
Northampton
Nottm Forest
Oldham
Peterborough
Port Vale
Reading
Scunthorpe
Shrewsbury
Southampton
Southend
Stockport
Swansea
Swindon
Tranmere
Walsall
West Ham
Yeovil

poor effort about half way there

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't believe people count. Why does it matter?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
71 of the current lot. Quite amazed as I rarely go to away games.

Scotty Mac. We played Blackburn in '92 and lost 3-0, if I remember correctly. Pretty sure David Speedie scored for Blackburn on their march up to Premiership glory.

I'm definitely missing Accrington, Daggers, Morecambe and Burton, and I just can't remember ever seeing Bury, but must have done when we were in the 3rd Division in the seventies and nineties

You've seen the same 87 teams as me, then. But Bury wasn't a particularly rare fixture, although I think you would have remembered the celery fight that occured on the wooden terraces at Gigg Lane had you been there!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
All of them except Dagenham and Redbridge, Morecombe and Accrington Stanley. Plus 11 from the Conference (including Torquay who have just returned). Mainly home games but have been to about 70 different away grounds, some of which are no longer in existence such as Ayresome Park, Elm Park, Baseball Ground, Burnden Park, The Dell, The Den.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
88 but i voted in the one down from superfan because i may have got 2 or 3 wrong (its me age):lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I saw us play Barrow, Workington, Newport, Southport and Bradford Park Avenue. And Hartlepools (with an s on the end)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here