Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of you have ever............

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Good breeding consists of concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
gerbil said:
You were giving them stick all day.
You bloody Hoolie :lolol:
I may have had it coming then........

Nice sig, btw.:lolol: :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
leyton orient away a few years back.

i too was encouraged to leave by a steward.
plus i got in there late cos we mis-judged the walk from the pub.
plus we lost......what a git of a day that turned out to be :down:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
dunno said:
when I first satrting going to the Albion in the late 80's I used to go with my mate and his dad - who always insisted in leaving 2 or so minutes before the end to 'avoid the rush'

My dad always used to do that, but he parked in Goldstone Crescent, so I used to stay until the end then leg it over the park to catch him up.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Never left early....although i've arrived late a number of times, most noticably against mansfield in 1996...Denny Mundee :flameboun :bowdown:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
During our first season at Withdean we were playing an evening game against Rochdale (I think) and it was raining buckets. I was wet through and we squandered two late goals to lose 3-4. I was thoroughly miserable and left a few minutes early.
I got just as wet during our evening game against Swindon and didn't consider leaving early. Funny that. :blush:

D

Deleted member 2719

Brentford 4-0 away had to leave or would have missed last train back to Pulborough otherwise we would have had to taxi it home.

I night i will never forget for many reasons!!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
At Fulham a few years ago, an evening game in the League Cup (I think), we were rank and I needed to get back to Victoria for the last train home. The tube train seemed to take an age to arrive and I saw my train departing from Victoria just as I arrived at the barrier. I caught the next train to Horsham, unfortunately my car was parked in Pulborough.

Other than that I have always applauded the players off the pitch at the end.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stoke away a few years back left 5 minutes early and we were well behind.

Juniors leg was in plaster so it was an extended rush back for the train.

Just the once ... 2 October 2004, v Sheffield United.

Reason - I'd been talked into driving the Cuckmere Community Bus to Rotherfield Bonfire, and the first pick-up was at 5.30.

I was able to stay until midway through the second half, thanks to the Brighton & Hove Bus Company letting me park the bus at their Lewes Road garage.

We drew 1-1.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
never once!!!!

I am an Uber fan

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:
Brentford 4-0 away had to leave or would have missed Emmerdale and my cup of horlicks.........

I night i will never forget for many reasons!!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

:censored: ???? Comprehend EH EH:lolol::nono:

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Me? Never !

What is the earliest voluntary exit made? Wigan at home last year when we were 4-0 down after about 25 mins, some bloke stood up near me and shouted to the silenced spectators:

"Right, fcuk this, I off down the pub!" must of been a hour still to play :nono:

We won the 2nd half 2-0 :clap:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Oldham away in 1990-91 we were losing 6-1 but had scored the best goal (wilkins free kick)it was so cold that day as well.Strange thing was we still made the play off final that year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here