Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of NSC were attending matches in the REAL dark days?

Were you attending the Albion in the dark days?

• Yup I was there

Votes: 97 88.2%
  • Nope, not there

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep for me too.

A massive 90% of NSC were there,so it seems.

No suprise to me.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Yep I was there. My dad first took me in the 89/90 season when I was 6. First started going regularly in about 92/93 (attended a handfull of games before then). I had my first season ticket in the last season at gillingham, and, I think I only
Missed a couple of saturday games all the while we were there. I still vividly remember that day at edgar street in 1997. The greatest day of my albion supporting life.

Last edited:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Yes, been going continuously since 1979, probably missed 10 or so home games in that time. Having said that, i refused to go to Gillingham till Belotti was removed, luckily only two games into the season

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Been going since 1970, And along the lines I've managed for one reason or another to miss the big games. The play off & FA cup finals.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My first game was in 1946 when my grandad took me into the South Stand. Ben, who is 13 had a season ticket for the last season at The Goldstone and ever since.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
First game 1968....6th birthday present. Proud sponsor of Jeff Minton for a few seasons, and even had a season ticket at Pissfilled - just a way of showing my support for DK.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just coming up to my (gulp) 40th anniversary of my first Albion game.

I had a season ticket for Priestfield. I'd stopped getting one during the Archer years and felt I had to get one to show support for DK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here