Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many nsc members does it take to change a light bulb?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it depends on the ratio of JCL, 1901, North Stand Kollective, and Gilligham STH there are in the group.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
one to change the lightbulb, and fifty to moan about the way it was done, the transport issues getting to where it needed changing and the fact the lunchtime pies were cold!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
one to change it
one to criticise it
98 to compliment it
100 to tell all the moaners to shut up.

(yes, I'm reusing my other punchline. Shut up).

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
one to change it
one to criticise it
98 to compliment it
100 to tell all the moaners to shut up.

(yes, I'm reusing my other punchline. Shut up).

You forgot the 15 that will tell you that you have bought the wrong bulb in the first place.
And the 15 that will tell you that the way you put it in was completely wrong.
Oh yes, and the 15 that will tell you that throwing the bulb up to the fitting always gets better results.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
1 to hold the bulb, 10 to pass it around before changing it, 10,000 to moan that it's needs to be put in more directly, 10,000 to complain that it's a bit too bright and should you not have used a lower wattage bulb, and of course not forgetting the 2 it needs to turn the ladder

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think everyone has missed the more important questions:

Are we expecting too much from the bulb?
Do you want such a fancy bulb or would you be happy with a bog standard one that provides ugly light?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
And the several who will tell you that the bulb they have not seen yet is shit and will not work properly.

and the others who will ask why your not using candles as they have always worked perfectly well in the past

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
How about, one (very special) manager to insert the light bulb in his own, attractive and effective style, and 20000 of us to appreciate it. Not forgetting that we didn't even have electricity before he arrived!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here