Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Having logged in to buy the Burgess Hill tickets I notice that IRIS have upgraded the ticketing site and you can now see how many loyalty points you have (on the left side of the page).

So many points do you have? I have 1250 (bad fan!)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
NIL

:down:

Though all my previous purchase history is still there. I just wonder why if it counts for nothing.......

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I have a season ticket this year, never had one before but went to quite a few home/away games season to season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
IF you go into your purchase history it'll tell you where the points have been earned under 'loyalty'.

Normal season ticket holder = 1,000 doesn't appear that any points have been awarded for last seasons games from what I can tell.

It also strangely says RESERV next to the Tottenham and Eastbourne games but not reading anything into that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm disappointed I didn't get any loyalty points for this little fella:

Direct Debit Failure Product

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I thought I'd have a look for the rest of the family, unfotunately it seems this thread may have got the whole world looking at the site!

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.
The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Bit gutted that say the last two seasons both home and away havent been taken into account.

Seems that Withdean tickets holders are on 1250, not too sure when they will eventually stop being rewarded. Im convinced when we build our next stadium they will have priority on season tickets.

New season ticket holders on 1000.

1901's will proberbly be on about 1500 im guessing.

Seems crazy that those who went week in week out and paid on a match per match basis havent been factored. With the purchase history already in place it couldnt have been that difficult.

Oh well. The only game that will potentially be problematic is pompey away. By the time the other biggies come around we would have had plenty of chance to catch up. Well depending on the amount of points issued be game attended that is. If its only 1 or 2 catching up with those on a 250 head start is going to take forever. Such is life though

D

Deleted member 18477

go to purchase history... has anyone else got the ebourne and spurs game as status reserve???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It also looks as if the blue membership scheme has been scrapped, as there is no reference to it on the official site.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
just checked my dad's and my account both got 1250x. Guess it's 1000x for Falmer ST and 250 for Withers ST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here