Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Goals Will Man City Put Past Palace

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
History books will show we drew with the richest club in the world and then beat them on penalties, will history books be as kind to you, after all they dont record cash or coverage

History books show that the Wanderers won the Cup about 5 more times than Albion ever did...or Palace come to that.:nono::nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How about who hasn't been out of the top 2 divisions for 32 years? Any good Bro?

It's hard to do better than we have in the last 10 years when you're homeless, in fact some of what we have done has been a fecking miracle :cry:

But things are on the up and admit it you ARE starting to worry just a bit (because you're a bright lad SJLM, so of course you know what's coming):ascarf::yahoo:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ermm, we lost 1-0 in the Cup final replay to Man U, you lost 4-0.

And have you ever beaten them 5-0? I think not.
No ...... but neither have we lost 9-0 to Liverpool either. Anyway we can swap results like this all day so to decide who's best let's just stick to the 'Recent Man City fixtures in the League Cup' test as even S.J.'s Lovemonkey agrees that's fair.

(Ok, he doesn't really but he's a Palace fan and therefore his opinion doesn't count)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any excuses for the attendance figure last night ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here