Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Goals Will Man City Put Past Palace

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Could have followed up with a second but hit the post. Man City more threatening in this half, so far.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, lets not make fun of the CryPals, we conceded two goals to man city last year...

Oh wait, we scored two then beat them in a penalty shoot out!! :ascarf:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Well, lets not make fun of the CryPals, we conceded two goals to man city last year...

Oh wait, we scored two then beat them in a penalty shoot out!! :ascarf:
Not quite the Man City they put out last night that played you, was it. I was proud of the way we played last night, had much of the 1st half but their prem quality showed in the 2nd, 0-2 I would of taken that at the start, could easilly been a different scoeline had we of scored.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not quite the Man City they put out last night that played you, was it. I was proud of the way we played last night, had much of the 1st half but their prem quality showed in the 2nd, 0-2 I would of taken that at the start, could easilly been a different scoeline had we of scored.
The bottom line is we beat Man City and you didn't, therefore we are better than you. Q.E.D. End of thread. End of debate.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Well can YOU think of a better way of deciding who's best?
Get off the bottom 3 of league 1 make your way up the table and perform like a team who are worthy of a palce in league 1, get promoted to the championship and try and play us off the park, it's not going to happen though is it.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Get off the bottom 3 of league 1 make your way up the table and perform like a team who are worthy of a palce in league 1, get promoted to the championship and try and play us off the park, it's not going to happen though is it.

Are you trying to construct a well though out post fella?

:ban:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Meh, just details. Your house of cards is on the verge of collapse and you know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here