Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Facebook friends do you have ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is not a popularity contest. How many Facebook Friends do you have ?.

Some people seem to collect " friends " like they are collecting Stamps and add people they have never met or even spoken to. I can't see the point in that. My small number of Friends are people I have met and that I what to be associated with in my trivial daily life.

Apparently however I have heard it is a good way of meeting Women and some people even use it for no strings hook ups. The outrage.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
57 last time i looked, I dont care really. Its like a glorified address book imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mr popularity.

I have 32 :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett see my thread and post your Avatar post haste mate.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
294. The vast majority are from my two schools, friends I have made along the way and University (mainly from halls, course, hockey and cricket). Trying to wheedle out people I have never met before, but I can't remember who they are :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My 32 will be hit with a hard sell mortgage and insurance review campaign shortly.

In the high thirties.

I recently deleted an 'ex' off there, because she wasn't saying anything interesting or interacting in any way. I don't 'do' irrelevant or one-sided friendships regardless, and I don't have 376 facebook friends just to show off my numerical status.

Someone on here probably has THOUSANDS of friends, but none of them like him/her - but I reckon any more than 100 is superficial and devaluing to the proper pals.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
294. The vast majority are from my two schools, friends I have made along the way and University (mainly from halls, course, hockey and cricket). Trying to wheedle out people I have never met before, but I can't remember who they are :(

Paul can I be your Friend mate :bowdown:. I can be found be typing in, er , Gareth Glover.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I may even consider being NMH's friend if he sees fit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harsh Wizard :lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Whats the point of f***ing Facebook. I hate it.
It always causes shit. E.G: when your girlfriend thinks you're cheating on her with some bird you haven't seen for years because she comments you saying "hw r u bbe" or summat.
Can anyone honestly say something good has come from having their Facebook account?
Nahh.
It's a way for sad middle aged people to feel in touch with the yoof of today isn't it.
Rant over :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here