Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Brighton games have you been to this season (home and away)?

How many Brighton home and away games have you attended this season

• None

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 8 5.5%

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 11 7.5%

Votes: 9 6.2%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 11 7.5%

Votes: 6 4.1%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I have seen Brighton once at home and once away so far this season...which aint bad as I am a Palace ST holder, seen Crawley 3 times as well!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Compared to last season this season seems very stop start, 3 weeks without a home game then 2 games in 4 days on a few occasions
Plus last year before Xmas we had an extra 3 home cup games and what with the first year at the Amex it was all new and every game felt like a cup final

That's a good summary, I think. Also, the whole Palace experience was, I thought, dreadful on and off the pitch.

This year will gather momentum and what with the stadium being finished in march and the push for the play offs exciting times ahead

I hope so. Last season had a whole raft of stand-out moments - I'm struggling to think of one from this to date.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Must be over priced if you can't sell it.

You have not been charged for this advice.

Maybe, maybe not. We have multiple people who want to buy it - they now need to sell their house to be able to do so.

We priced pretty aggressively for the local market, and made a decent price reduction quite early on too.

Looking forward to getting Christmas and New Year out of the way, to see if things pick up.

(Enough off-topic from me)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 pre seasons
1 DS Game
1 League Cup Game
21 (all of them) League Games

=27 :p

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That's a good summary, I think. Also, the whole Palace experience was, I thought, dreadful on and off the pitch.

I hope so. Last season had a whole raft of stand-out moments - I'm struggling to think of one from this to date.

Hard to disagree on the Palace front but last season we had Palace home defeat which was the worst thing ever in my book. This season feels like 1990-91 to me. Lots of average closely contested matches, hard to beat against most teams, but not quite good enough to compete with the best. Can see us edging into the play offs but not quite being good enough to go up.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I can't imagine being like this.

I definitely was in some of the Withdean years. Turned up out of duty not because I was enjoying it for pretty much most of the time there. Only started to look forward to home games again since the AMEX.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm on for 100%.

22 - all away. Looking forward to my 1 home game in March.

Good luck! I did it last year (incl Wrexham) and it was a ball ache towards the end. Especially when its back to back northern aways.

Its fair to say Im all "footballed out" TBH and so like Bozza Im a bit "meh" about the Albion (apart from when we lose to those twats up the road) and as a result done all home games PLUS

Swindon A
Millwall A
Wolves A
Palace A
And Blackburn A coming up.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Wolves, Derby, Palace away. Cardiff, Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday at home.

Will be going to all home games over xmas, and a number of affordable away days around Sheffield next year.

Can't afford more than that at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

5-1 was superb, as was the 3-0 vs Sheff Weds

Dobbie's 93rd minute winner against Peterborough - amazing scenes

The Palace game was very memorable, good or bad.

There's 4 off the top of my head, sure there's plenty more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here