Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Brighton games have you been to this season (home and away)?

How many Brighton home and away games have you attended this season

• None

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 8 5.5%

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 11 7.5%

Votes: 9 6.2%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 11 7.5%

Votes: 6 4.1%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A handful, both home and away.

I fully confess to being very 'meh' about all things Albion right now and have no idea when I'll next be at a game, but I know it won't be any of Forest (family do), Millwall (can't be arsed), Blackburn (CBA), Watford (CBA), Ipswich (CBA) or Newcastle (TV). Me = bad fan.

I take it if you didn't have a family do Forest would be another CBA?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I take it if you didn't have a family do Forest would be another CBA?

No, I'd be there!

Perversely, I'm going to be down in Sussex and meeting up with [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] on Friday night. However, when everyone else will be descending on Brighton, I'll be heading away from it. It's annoying.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And the point of this is...... ?

When someone posts a poll, the thread appears before the poll. So, people often add 'Poll to follow' so that those who open the thread quickly know that there will be a poll to vote on in the next minute or two.

Usually the OP then edits their post to remove that. [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] is, it seems, a lazy fecker.

Three, with tickets for two more to hand. Hoping this will be my most attended season since the early Withdean days.

Bad fan, only ever been to two away games in 30 years, 1 - 0 defeat against the original and genuine Wimbledon mid '80's, and the Wembley play off final. Perhaps I should start an "how many times have you seen the Albion away" thread.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
When someone posts a poll, the thread appears before the poll. So, people often add 'Poll to follow' so that those who open the thread quickly know that there will be a poll to vote on in the next minute or two.

Usually the OP then edits their post to remove that. [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] is, it seems, a lazy fecker.

I got that Bozza, my actual point was what is the point of how many games have you blah blah blah, what does that mean and what if any is the point.... ! :facepalm:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Don't know what you mean.... :whistle:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is this a my willy is bigger then yours competition?

I think you may have misunderstood the question. There are other threads in "other stuff" for willy comparisons.

But for the record Giraffe's are not known as the only five legged animal for no reason.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not bad for a CBA Somerset living fan.

Missed the first few due to holiday and then very firmly could BA, until now.

I was discussing this with ultra-loyal [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] the other day - it's felt like a really funny season for me. It still doesn't feel like it's really got going properly, although I'm sure it has for most.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is this a my willy is bigger then yours competition?

I think you may have misunderstood the question. There are other threads in "other stuff" for willy comparisons.

But for the record Giraffe's are not known as the only five legged animal for no reason.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I was discussing this with ultra-loyal [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] the other day - it's felt like a really funny season for. It still doesn't feel like it's really got going properly, although I'm sure it has for most.

What do you reckon the reason(s) for that is in a nutshell?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
14, all the homes and aways at Millwall (won), Derby (drew), Hudders (won), Charlton (drew). So unbeaten away at least.

I'm feeling meh about the club but yippee about the team. We've played some great stuff at times this season. Sheff Wed was the best I've seen us play since 1984 (really)!

PG

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I was discussing this with ultra-loyal [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] the other day - it's felt like a really funny season for. It still doesn't feel like it's really got going properly, although I'm sure it has for most.

Compared to last season this season seems very stop start, 3 weeks without a home game then 2 games in 4 days on a few occasions
Plus last year before Xmas we had an extra 3 home cup games and what with the first year at the Amex it was all new and every game felt like a cup final
This year will gather momentum and what with the stadium being finished in march and the push for the play offs exciting times ahead

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm on for 100%.

22 - all away. Looking forward to my 1 home game in March.

Took me three goes of reading this to understand it!! Got it now though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here