Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many BHA Fans Running The Brighton Marathon?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My brother is running. He's in the red category. I understand he is hoping to be under 3.5 hours.
He runs quite a lot of marathons.

I may well be cheering him on near Shoreham Powerplant, in an Albion top, so if you see me, feel free to wave (or make some kind of movement towards me, I appreciate you'd have been running along time!), and I'll cheer you on.

I shouted seagulls at someone there in albion top, i was wearing red under armour and gray top

D

Deleted User X18H

I shouted seagulls at someone there in albion top, i was wearing red under armour and gray top

Was that on the way the way to St Dunstans although you were coming back great time Kinky.

Just over 5 hours for me according to Nike I will just say OUCH!

D

Deleted User X18H

I got literally hundreds of Seagulls shouts brilliant! Hit a nasty old wall at 15 and didn't recover when I finished there weren't that many runners around and I got massive encouragement from the crowd in the last 385 yards. Brilliant day.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I got literally hundreds of Seagulls shouts brilliant! Hit a nasty old wall at 15 and didn't recover when I finished there weren't that many runners around and I got massive encouragement from the crowd in the last 385 yards. Brilliant day.

Congratulations Tim! :clap::clap::clap:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Was that on the way the way to St Dunstans although you were coming back great time Kinky.

Just over 5 hours for me according to Nike I will just say OUCH!

you might have been the other albion shirt I saw then, by a water stop near the lawns. One of the women shouted "Seaguuulls"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here