Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are you taking?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Noone might be ugly but he has one cracking looking girlfriend. Stunning

I wonder what first attracted her to the ugly, handsomely-paid footballer Craig Noone.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

imogen.jpeg

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
Nando's is about a 30min walk to the ground, just next to Cardiff central

Can't decide between getting off at central, having afew in the prince of wales and then walking to the ground or getting the train straight to Ninian park and having a pint in the ground.

There's a pub/resturaunt literally in the grounds car park called the Sand Martin.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I wonder what first attracted her to the ugly, handsomely-paid footballer Craig Noone.

I think that's a bit out of order. Granted he looks like a really tall dwarf but he seems like a lovely kid and some girls like that.

You're a bird so tell me are you saying you'd prefer a handsome no-hoper who treats you like shit or a bloke who may not be blessed with good looks but makes you happy? If you prefer the former then why can't his girlfriend?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I think that's a bit out of order. Granted he looks like a really tall dwarf but he seems like a lovely kid and some girls like that.

You're a bird so tell me are you saying you'd prefer a handsome no-hoper who treats you like shit or a bloke who may not be blessed with good looks but makes you happy? If you prefer the former then why can't his girlfriend?

Thank God there are a small minority who prefer the latter otherwise we'd both be in trouble but then you and I are the type who prefer Hilary Mantel to Kate Middleton.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I must admit, I thought the same thing. I'm trying to work out what sort of odd ball would choose to paraphrase Mrs Merton in this context. It doesn't say much for you, Edna.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I wonder if our Cardiff friend will show up again :D

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

I appreciate your sentiment - but do you honestly believe Nooney the scouse roofer lovely lad - would pull that sort of totty on a friday night in liverpool? Is it just me or or do you not think the 10K plus per week might have somethting to do with it?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

I realise I may be in the minority here, but I have to say I don't find her very attractive at all (from that picture anyway). Too much make-up, ridiculously massive hair (extensions?) she just looks fake.

She might be a lovely person, but my first impression from that picture and that picture alone is that there's a good chance she's an air-head who would get right on my TITS.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I realise I may be in the minority here, but I have to say I don't find her very attractive at all (from that picture anyway). Too much make-up, ridiculously massive hair (extensions?) she just looks fake.

She might be a lovely person, but my first impression from that picture and that picture alone is that there's a good chance she's an air-head who would get right on my TITS.

I agree - high maintenance springs to mind - as does highly flammable...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He looks like he has Treacher Collins syndrome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here