Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are you taking?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I appreciate your sentiment - but do you honestly believe Nooney the scouse roofer lovely lad - would pull that sort of totty on a friday night in liverpool? Is it just me or or do you not think the 10K plus per week might have somethting to do with it?

No idea but I'm willing to wager that if you go down the Ocean Rooms at the weekend you'll see loads of roofer types with cracking girlfriends. Just my observation (and I'm an accountant so could be completely wrong here) but roofers generally have the gift of the gab and quite often have birds that you'd think at first glance are well out their league.

Any roofers here care to comment?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
No idea but I'm willing to wager that if you go down the Ocean Rooms at the weekend you'll see loads of roofer types with cracking girlfriends. Just my observation (and I'm an accountant so could be completely wrong here) but roofers generally have the gift of the gab and quite often have birds that you'd think are well out their league.

You are almost certainly right about the roofers and cracking birds - however, not many of the roofers / builders / construction workers will be as ugly as Nooney... Sad but true.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think that's a bit out of order. Granted he looks like a really tall dwarf but he seems like a lovely kid and some girls like that.

You're a bird so tell me are you saying you'd prefer a handsome no-hoper who treats you like shit or a bloke who may not be blessed with good looks but makes you happy? If you prefer the former then why can't his girlfriend?

She can. Maybe she thinks he is good looking. Just saying I don't. Being attractive and a nice guy is not mutually exclusive, by the way.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
I realise I may be in the minority here, but I have to say I don't find her very attractive at all (from that picture anyway). Too much make-up, ridiculously massive hair (extensions?) she just looks fake.

She might be a lovely person, but my first impression from that picture and that picture alone is that there's a good chance she's an air-head who would get right on my TITS.[/QUOTE

Was thinking the same .

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
No idea but I'm willing to wager that if you go down the Ocean Rooms at the weekend you'll see loads of roofer types with cracking girlfriends. Just my observation (and I'm an accountant so could be completely wrong here) but roofers generally have the gift of the gab and quite often have birds that you'd think at first glance are well out their league.

In that case i am signng up at the local techincal college for a roofing course or any roofers need an apprentice - i can start this saturday night.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I realise I may be in the minority here, but I have to say I don't find her very attractive at all (from that picture anyway). Too much make-up, ridiculously massive hair (extensions?) she just looks fake.

She might be a lovely person, but my first impression from that picture and that picture alone is that there's a good chance she's an air-head who would get right on my TITS.

Agree to an extent. Remove the drawn-on eyebrows, tons of mascara, fake lip line and the hair extensions and she'd be a different animal.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Agree to an extent. Remove the drawn-on eyebrows, tons of mascara, fake lip line and the hair extensions and she'd be a different animal.

In which case, we agree entirely.

To me, all that muck makes her unattractive in a physical sense and the fact she thinks it's a good idea to put it on in the first place leads me to think she's a high maintenance, air-headed mong whose personality I would find repugnant.

A lot to glean from a single photo, I admit, but I say how I see!

If you're reading this, future Mrs Noone, I mean no offence - please cut down on the slap so that I might find you more attractive! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here