Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are you taking?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm not over confident as I feel you're our bogey team. We can't seem to beat you.
That's all in the past, different players and vastly different clubs now. It should be a cracking game, I just hope we play to our potential. Looking forward to it.

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
That's all in the past, different players and vastly different clubs now. It should be a cracking game, I just hope we play to our potential. Looking forward to it.

I thought that about our other 'bogey' side P'boro but then they came and beat us 2-1.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
nooney very goodon his day,but not consistant enough,i presume he is the same down there as not been getting on much it seems

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=26973]The pride of Cymru[/MENTION] so you'll be wearing red on Tuesday then......free scarfs I hear.

:whistle:

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
[MENTION=26973]The pride of Cymru[/MENTION] so you'll be wearing red on Tuesday then......free scarfs I hear.

:whistle:

I will never wear anything red to a Cardiff City match.

As for the free scarves. I think it's f*cking idiotic what our owners are doing. They know they'd get a bad reaction from us if they did it.

I will not be taking one of those poxy scarves they are trying to give us on our way in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I will never wear anything red to a Cardiff City match.

As for the free scarves. I think it's f*cking idiotic what our owners are doing. They know they'd get a bad reaction from us if they did it.

I will not be taking one of those poxy scarves they are trying to give us on our way in.
.....selling your soul to the devil is a phrase that springs to mind. Still, you can't say VT hasn't been forthcoming with the cash.

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
Especially after his goal celebration against Palace!!

Haha yes. He loved scoring against them. Absolute quality.

He doesn't like our chant about him though;

There's only one Craig Noone, one Craig Noone,
he's ugly as f***,
but he's taking us up,
walking in a Nooney wonderland.

- - - Updated - - -

.....selling your soul to the devil is a phrase that springs to mind. Still, you can't say VT hasn't been forthcoming with the cash.

In all honestly I'd rather be league 1 than wear red.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Hi, Cardiff fan here.

I was wondering how many you lot are bringing up to us on Tuesday?

I've got a feeling you could be one of the harder home games we've had this season as I like the way you play, and going on the games I've seen of you on Sky etc. and when I travelled up to the Amex at the start of the season (even though it was a 0-0 and we both have improved teams now)

How do you think you'll do against us? And also what reception will Nooney get from your fans?

Cheers.

Not sure who i hate the most,Palace for being scum or Cardiff for playing in the English league and robbing an English club of it`s place.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not sure who i hate the most,Palace for being scum or Cardiff for playing in the English league and robbing an English club of it`s place.

Do you hate Swansea and Wrexham too? ???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Pride. I see you've only dropped 5 points at home this season (where as we've dropped 23) which is fantastic form. How many games have you won but deserved to draw or lose? Only a few teams (yourselves & Millwall included) have deserved a draw at the Amex yet we've managed to draw 7 games, mostly against sides who've set up for the draw and usually nicked a goal somehow. Do you get many sides coming to Cardiff for a draw? If so, you've obviously got the knack of winning. You'll be glad to hear that we won't be sitting back for a draw!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here