Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Apple products does your household own?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
6, iPhone, Ipod Touch, Ipod classic, Ipod mini and 2 ipod shuffles

Toying with an iPAD at the moment and tempted with the apple tv as well.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We have 2 iPhones, 1 iPod touch, 2 Nanos, 1 1st Gen iPod, 1 3rd Gen iPod and a 20" iMac which I use almost exclusively with Windows 7, and I shall shortly be buying another Touch with the facetime camera thing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
iTunes, iPod Classic, iPod Touch and an iPod Nano (shortly to be two iPod Nanos).

All of them trumped by my marvellous HTC Desire - an absolutely stonking piece of kit. :clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Macbook Pro * 1
iPod Touch 3rd gen * 2
iPod Touch 4th gen * 2
iPod classics * 2
iPad * 1
Apple TV * 1

I'm trying hard to justify a Mac Mini, an iMac and one of the new Airs. I might satisfy my 'need something new' itch by buying a small (non Mac) netbook and Hackintoshing it.

I've never owned an iPhone. Who'd have thunk it?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
IPOD 30gb and Itunes.

Wouldn't swap my HTC desire for an iphone though

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
None.

Why?

Coz its overpriced SHITE.

Tell you what tho they do have an excellent marketing team. The tech is already there and apple just re pack, stick a logo on it, give it a shiny white casing and all the apple geeks start wanking. Clever tho.

The emporers new clothes. Every time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
None.

Although I'm toying with the idea of an iPod shuffle for my daughter at Christmas

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I have a MacBook and iPhone.

My flatmate has a ridiculous iMac that he recently spent £2,500 on, it's like a supercomputer. Its like NASA. He can open every app at the same time in seconds. And all he needs it for? Music. I want to play games on it. He also has a MacBook Pro. And an iPhone.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
None.

Why?

Tell you what tho they do have an excellent marketing team. The tech is already there and apple just re pack, stick a logo on it, give it a shiny white casing and all the apple geeks start wanking. Clever tho.

It's mainly aluminium casing now. It's moved on from the white.:thumbsup:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i've got an imac, a macbook, a macbook pro, an iphone, apple tv and an ipod. considering a new macbook air.

for media, can't be beaten in my opinion.

(oh and it looks the dogs too)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
iPod. Will have an iPhone on loan over the next few weeks to do some web testing though.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
None.

Why?

Spot on. For virtually everything they sell, there's a superior competitors product which costs less money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here