Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Apple products does your household own?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Thing is we've had this debate a million times and it never gets anywhere, no one's views change one iota. Is there any point? You don't like Apple products, we think they're the dogs.

Frankly there isn't, but if I said to you "You like Bowie therefore your opinion on everything is shit" you'd probably be a little bit irritated.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Zero thank God.

In fact, I am seriously considering selling my phone and buying a £10 one, and limit my TV/computer use to a maximum of 1.5 hours a day. Life isn't looking at a screen after all! You're all wasting your lifes away looking at those screens whether you're in, out, or on the train :thumbsup:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Zero thank God.

In fact, I am seriously considering selling my phone and buying a £10 one, and limit my TV/computer use to a maximum of 1.5 hours a day. Life isn't looking at a screen after all! You're all wasting your lifes away looking at those screens whether you're in, out, or on the train :thumbsup:

i guess you inherited those 3,000 odd posts in less than 2 years from somebody else then?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I got given a load of Bramleys a few weeks ago, now have several bottles of stewed apple for the winter.

Just bottling up some sloe gin, it's been a great year for sloes. Have experimented this summer with cherries in gin.

Sainsbury's are knocking out a "value" gin, but only in 70cl. bottles unfortunately.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
i guess you inherited those 3,000 odd posts in less than 2 years from somebody else then?

Nope, you're completely right.

I spend far far FAR too much time on the computer/smartphone. That's why I said I'm going to be cutting down hugely - it's for the best.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I got given a load of Bramleys a few weeks ago, now have several bottles of stewed apple for the winter.

Just bottling up some sloe gin, it's been a great year for sloes. Have experimented this summer with cherries in gin.

Sainsbury's are knocking out a "value" gin, but only in 70cl. bottles unfortunately.

true story, at 18 I worked in a bar and a regular asked for a sloe gin and tonic. I looked at her for sometime to see if she was taking the p@ss, grabbed the bottle of Gordon's.....and poured it.....very slowly! :thumbsup::facepalm::lolol:

You can buy an Apple computer, but you can't buy common sense!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm proud to say - none whatsoever....mainly due to being poor but also not bothered by new fangled gizmos

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i have a computer. it works. i have a mobile phone. i can send messages and make phone calls. i dont really listen to music on the go

what can apple offer me?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
2 ipods

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
i have a computer. it works. i have a mobile phone. i can send messages and make phone calls. i dont really listen to music on the go

what can apple offer me?

Well, that's the same with any product on the planet? I drive a car, it goes forward and stops when I want it to, what can BMW offer me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here