Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Albion players live in Brighton & Hove

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've seen Casper and Brezovan twice in the Hove area, once doing food shopping and the other have a coffee.

I saw Brez chasing after some oranges which were rolling down George St a few weeks back.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I know 3 ex managers who still live in Brighton.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Have you seen Buckleys motor. P.I.M.P . Black Merc M-Class with huge black rims and tinted windows. Reg. W111 BUK. Flash

No, but I have had the pleasure of witnessing him spending £30 on scratch cards, I'd certainly have a go on his missus as well given half a chance.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Sure I read that Tommy Elphick lives in Woodingdean.

He does, a stones throw from me,

I've seen old keeper michele kuipers in woodingdean, kazim-richards bought my boss's old house near my folks when he was playing for us and I'm sure Jake Robinson used to too. And hawkins used to too, he drank in my local pub a few times...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
For some reason I always envisioned them all living together in a big castle, with Gus sat at the head of a medieval style banquet table, with lashings of ale and strippers.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
For some reason I always envisioned them all living together in a big castle, with Gus sat at the head of a medieval style banquet table, with lashings of ale and strippers.

That create's an image of squad togetherness in my mind :lolol::clap2:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Have you seen Buckleys motor. P.I.M.P . Black Merc M-Class with huge black rims and tinted windows. Reg. W111 BUK. Flash

Not seen him in Hurst. Perhaps he can give me a lift to the match.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
CMS lives on the seafront near the sealife centre.

My sources tell me that CMS has moved into Swanborough Flats with a fat bird and six kids

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here