Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has Poyet got as manager at BHA?

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
It pains me to say this, however:

Gus should now leave

I booed the team at the end

Terrible, terrible tactics once again at home. Only CMS up front, no other forwards in the side & we were toothless. As soon as we went one nil down, everyone around me knew that we would not win. 69 league games now since we won from going a goal down. As usual Poyet attempted to change things when we were 2-1, 3-1 down, but too late.

Poyet has taken us so far. No wins in last 5 games, no wins against any team not in the bottom 4.

This is not temporary bad patch. We are plummeting. Maybe 10th, but we will be in the bottom 8 in a months time.

Poyet is the worse manager at finding, bringing in forwards. You would have thought he would have been able to bring in some decent people given his history. Obviously not liked. Zola is class. Poyet is poor.

Long trip back to Bognor. Losing is fine when the team have created & played well. Our side have lost faith in the manager & so have I.

Bloom do the honourable thing & pay up Gus wages. New ideas & new blood needed.

MattDK

Dec 28, 2012
Are some of you really being seriuos? Gus has done an incredible job for us so far with promotion, signings(Buckley, CMS, bridge, kuszczak etc.) and a great style of playing and then when we're in a poor period you want him fired? Unbeliveble!

If you want a Gaffer with no poor periods lets just call Fergie and see if he wants to join us or lets keep Gus and back him up until he and the team turns things around cause they will.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We played sideways sideways backwards today Watford just went for the jugular with good 1 touch football and put us to shame ... Sorry Gus has lost it for me we are just TOOOOOOOO SLOOOWWWWWWW with our passing

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Are some of you really being seriuos? Gus has done an incredible job for us so far with promotion, signings(Buckley, CMS, bridge, kuszczak etc.) and a great style of playing and then when we're in a poor period you want him fired? Unbeliveble!

If you want a Gaffer with no poor periods lets just call Fergie and see if he wants to join us or lets keep Gus and back him up until he and the team turns things around cause they will.

2 out of the 4 names you select are highly debatable. Be a bit objective please, this isn't knee jerk stuff or anger but real observations.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
How long has Poyet got left at the Albion?

Given that we have not won in 5, I expect he will last until Newcastle game.

If we lose to Ipswich & heavy defeat against Newcastle on TV, then it will be curtains.

Sounds about right.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
How long has Poyet got left at the Albion?

Given that we have not won in 5, I expect he will last until Newcastle game.

If we lose to Ipswich & heavy defeat against Newcastle on TV, then it will be curtains.

Based on what exactly?? That is maybe what you would like, but you speak as though it is fact, for which you actually have no more idea than anybody else.

From the way you are talking, I guess you will be hoping we are well beaten in both games so that your wish comes true.

We are on a poor run and it is depressing, and the football is not great, but spare this board of your pathetic horseshit. As somebody else already pointed out, Gus has 4 years of a pretty lucrative contract to run, so I think you might end up being even more disappointed come the end of the Newcastle game.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Sorry, my point is that Poyet does not have a clue how to take us any further.

OK, I see your point now. I disagree, hopefully I will be bouncing this in a couple of months but if your right then fair play. My point is when everyones dissapointed its easy to have these Poyet out threads but not many people have a good alternative. Come on stick with it, its a rollercoaster we're on, never smooth with the Albion but I'm enjoying the peaks more than the dips.............aren't we all??????????? Apart from the 2 blokes in H bloke WSU who will be asked to move seats next season :)

Bounce number 1, I'm going to enjoy this !!!!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
It pains me to say this, however:

Gus should now leave

I booed the team at the end

Terrible, terrible tactics once again at home. Only CMS up front, no other forwards in the side & we were toothless. As soon as we went one nil down, everyone around me knew that we would not win. 69 league games now since we won from going a goal down. As usual Poyet attempted to change things when we were 2-1, 3-1 down, but too late.

Poyet has taken us so far. No wins in last 5 games, no wins against any team not in the bottom 4.

This is not temporary bad patch. We are plummeting. Maybe 10th, but we will be in the bottom 8 in a months time.

Poyet is the worse manager at finding, bringing in forwards. You would have thought he would have been able to bring in some decent people given his history. Obviously not liked. Zola is class. Poyet is poor.

Long trip back to Bognor. Losing is fine when the team have created & played well. Our side have lost faith in the manager & so have I.

Bloom do the honourable thing & pay up Gus wages. New ideas & new blood needed.

A late entry for clueless post of the year.....you just made it well done !!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
According to NSC, anytime between the next 20 minutes and 20 years depending on the latest and ONLY the latest result.

Some of you lot are really repetitive - the same sets of tedious posts after every game from the first coming of the Blessed Adams to the revelations of the Sainted Poyet.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
We had a good win. Thats all. What are you implying? That Gus is now the world greatest manager because we beat Ipswich Town. Get a grip man

No. Simply that he is not the dead-in-the-water useless piece of shit you think he is. 3 points outside the play-offs again and it is YOU telling somebody else to 'get a grip'??

You need a good nights sleep or drugs or counselling or something.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No. Simply that he is not the dead-in-the-water useless piece of shit you think he is. 3 points outside the play-offs again and it is YOU telling somebody else to 'get a grip'??

You need a good nights sleep or drugs or counselling or something.

Im going to talk to Frank

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
We had a good win. Thats all. What are you implying? That Gus is now the world greatest manager because we beat Ipswich Town. Get a grip man

Neither the best or the worst manager but he will do for me still. My point was the JCL gripers all seem to disappear into the woodwork. I'm sure they will be back after the next loss saying I told you so !!!!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Sorry, my point is that Poyet does not have a clue how to take us any further.

Nearly every signing he brings in is utter gash, and we play the type of football that only rivals watching paint dry as a spectical.

Bouncy bouncy, where have all the Poyet out brigade gone? Poirk Pie, Arundel Seagull, Greyseagull ????????????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here