Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has Poyet got as manager at BHA?

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Quite frankly flabbergasted with the bellends calling for Poyet to go.

In the 30+ years that I have been watching Albion I can never remember a team that keep the ball as well, has so many quality players - can attract so many quality players and plays such nice football. Granted we have lean spells and too many draws this season but we're still there abouts in terms of the play offs....and there are bigger budget teams languishing far lower in the table.

As for not being able to take us forward. How so exactly? Seems that he's done just that. Sure there are peaks and troughs but the trend from the 3 or so years that he's been here is generally an upward one.

Now if he would just start Hoskins every week......

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
OK like I said hopefully I will be bouncing, I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. Not directed at you but there are far too many 2012 registered people on this board that give the negative feeling towards out current position when you know the people that mtter are the ones thta have been through a few 'rocky times' if you know what I mean. Its easy to be along for the ride for two seasons and to start slagging it all off, move along please there is still a season ticket waiting list and these two or three seasons are great way of filtering out the people we don't need. I think we will be in the Championship for at least 10 years with a hardocr 20k and that will suit most of us just fine.

About time this got bounced again.
Pork Pie, Portlock Seagull and the rest of you bell ends that jumped on the Poyet out band wagon can hang your heads in shame. None of you will big enough to post on this thread but hope it helps to highlight that a bit of patience and not reacting to every result will help us in the long run.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Pork Pie, Portlock Seagull and the rest of you bell ends that jumped on the Poyet out band wagon can hang your heads in shame. None of you will big enough to post on this thread but hope it helps to highlight that a bit of patience and not reacting to every result will help us in the long run.

I hear promotion or not, Gus not likely to be with us in the summer. His ambition is strong but not necessarily with us, not sure sure if TB is thinking in the same way. We will attract a top manager so not really worried.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I hear promotion or not, Gus not likely to be with us in the summer. His ambition is strong but not necessarily with us, not sure sure if TB is thinking in the same way. We will attract a top manager so not really worried.

Boring boring troll. How many other threads are you planning on contaminating tonight with your drivel?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Boring boring troll. How many other threads are you planning on contaminating tonight with your drivel?

I'm patient, I'll keep this post until the summer or perhaps you know better? Passing on a good information from a reliable source within the organisation is not being a troll. Hearing others opinions or disagreeing with what you think does not make me a troll, your tag name is very apt.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm patient, I'll keep this post until the summer or perhaps you know better? Passing on a good information from a reliable source within the organisation is not being a troll. Hearing others opinions or disagreeing with what you think does not make me a troll, your tag name is very apt.

Yawn

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We are nearer the end of Poyet's tenure than the beginning.

2 seasons more, maximum, at a guess, which is just under 100 games more.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol this BHA mod guy, giving it massive large one about a thing that is 50% likely to happen.

If he stays, he'll have some half arsed excuse. If he goes, for whatever reason, if Spurs offer him 80 million quid to go he'll claim he had the inside track at Spurs and knew for months, even if Spurs say it was a last minute decision, the lads a google.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
You must have had a tough day, one word answers. Your out of your depth my friend, good job i'm not a betting man because I would take money off you on this one. What have you heard then to contradict what I have posted?
Precedent. Numerous people who have said what you're saying at various times over the last 2 years.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Hate it when people can't use the quote function properly!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
You must have had a tough day, one word answers. Your out of your depth my friend, good job i'm not a betting man because I would take money off you on this one. What have you heard then to contradict what I have posted?

Reasonably tough for a Sunday, yes.

Look forward to bouncing this at the end of the summer too but i'll probably have too many other things going on to remember. Get the impression this thread will be very high on your list of priorities though.

Keep with the attention seeking if it helps - i guess it doesn't hurt anyone.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Reasonably tough for a Sunday, yes.

Look forward to bouncing this at the end of the summer too but i'll probably have too many other things going on to remember. Get the impression this thread will be very high on your list of priorities though.

Keep with the attention seeking if it helps - i guess it doesn't hurt anyone.

Exactly this, it doesn't hurt anyone, I don't take this too seriously unlike some. By the summer the thread will be dead and buried and we will have moved on. Have a good week, catch up sometime. :drama:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Time this got bounced again for:
Portslade Seagull, Portlock Seagull, DBL, GreersElbow, Junior, Hyperion, Stonham Park, Arundull Seagull, Pork Pie, Bognor Seagull and all you others.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Missed this thread first time round....Oh dear!,Lot's of faces.....egg on.....but we will probably lose Gus.....3 seasons at a club...one champions and one play offs...(so far)....the big boys will be around soon splashing their wonga...but Tony is a top banana and will have a good replacement in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another excellent bounce. What is so wrong with people that makes them unable to see past a handful of results?

Passing on a good information from a reliable source within the organisation is not being a troll.
I'm only passing on what has been told to me. I feel free to express this on the site.
You haven't passed on anything :shrug: Exactly which club is Gus going to in the summer? 'His ambition is strong but not necessarily with us' - tell us something we don't know.

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
There are some very embarrassing opinions on this thread. Great bounce!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here