Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long do you usually sleep for?

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I find it hard to get to sleep some evenings and then have to get up for work feeling like a complete zombie.

I can have anywhere from 5 hours upto 8 hours sleep but it never seems to be enough.

How many hours do you need to sleep for to feel bright and refreshed the next morning?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I never feel too bright in the morning but after about 8 i'll feel okay. Had about 6 and a half last night and feel like a right **** this morning, lots of coffee seems to perk me up though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I had 17 hours the night before last. Proper sleep as well. Not just being lazy and lying there. :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
usually go to sleep about midnight, get in total about 7-8 hours a night I reckon. Sometimes more if I have a lie in on a weekend.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
8 hours but usually only get 4/5 !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Same here around 5 or 6 hours but can catch up on train journey.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
About 5 hours a night

I need about 8 a night on a regular basis.......but sitting here posting isn't going to get me the hours ! Also, I'll sit up and watch any football I can on TV and if there's none on, I'll read Ceefax for my footie fix !

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Still getting used to waking up at a regular hour again for work, but I find 7 or 8 hours is usually enough. Although the next couple of weeks could be a pain as one of my housemates is on earlies so his alarm is going off at about half 6.

:glare:

Kirsty

Aug 20, 2003
i hardly sleep at all, the most i get is about 3-4 hours and it makes me feel so shit. i have tried going to bed early but i just end up lying in bed tossing and turning and failing to sleep, so i dont bother now. i just crawl into bed when i cant keep my eyes open anymore! its hell in the morning thou cos i feel like i cant physically get out of bed, cos im so tired. i have to roll myself over until i fall out and the shock wakes me up! :lolol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
dont need much at all, about 5 a night, but as im gettin older i need less and less! soon ill b like tony blair on 3 and a half to 4 hrs a night! argghhhh!:ohmy: :ohmy:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not enough - Anyone know any good cures for insomnia other than hanging around on NSC at 0146 ?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I usually get around 5-6 hours sleep a night.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I definately need 8 hours min or I'm crap the following day.
Was down to six last night and should have gone to bed early tonight, but decided to eat stupidly hot curry and mucho lager and am now stuffed.
Oh well.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
When I was about 18 I could get away with 3-4 hours or less and had even been in to work with no sleep whatsoever. I felt totally shit though.

Now I average about 5-6 hours during the week and still still feel pretty bright. I can do about 10 hours at the weekends, though.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i always end up getting up for a piss between 4-6.is this normal?:drink:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
If it's only one piss, yes.

If it's ten or more, you've got bladder or prostate problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here