Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How important is North stand chat in your life ?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Bit heartless but your quite right......I now have a wife and 3 kids who I cant feed or even keep a roof over their head :(

Very sorry to hear that mate, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were in a similar boat together albeit at other ends of the sphere and both ended up getting a result.
Hope it all works out for you, it has gone really well for me and I am taking on more sub contracting work in an advisory position which at 50 plus means I don't have to get my hands that dirty anymore.
I suppose that is the last thing you want to hear though.
Keep plugging at it and something will come, if you you throw enough s**t at the wall sooner or later some of it is bound to stick.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
- Numerous 'real world'* friendships, and more, formed amongst those who spend time here.
Makes NSC sound like "Blind Date". does that mean Bozza is the NSC Cilla.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Part of my day no matter what I'm doing. I've formed views on pretty well most (some) of the reg's worked out what they do, their personalities etc!! A variety of personalties amuse me and only a very very small minority irritate me ... thankfully one has been perma banned and another has taken themselves off elsewhere.

It's also my first port of call for asking questions and seeking advice on any subject from cats to chillies, laptop problems, holiday and restaurant recommendations ............... oh and buying a bike for the Mrs :thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Very sorry to hear that mate, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were in a similar boat together albeit at other ends of the sphere and both ended up getting a result.
Hope it all works out for you, it has gone really well for me and I am taking on more sub contracting work in an advisory position which at 50 plus means I don't have to get my hands that dirty anymore.
I suppose that is the last thing you want to hear though.
Keep plugging at it and something will come, if you you throw enough s**t at the wall sooner or later some of it is bound to stick.

I would point out 'OzMike' I have no idea who 'hitony' is and I was joking about him getting the sack you plonker???

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
NSC is very important to me. Being 12,000 miles away NSC is the only decent way to keep up with goings on with the albion. Also their are some great posters on here (Frutos, THPP, Bakesy, etc...). Weighed up against the idiots (WW) it makes NSC a really comfortable place to be.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like NSC, obviously! There is a wealth of different personalities on here and it's all centred around obe main topic. Football is a big passion in my life, and obviously this place has that covered. But there's so much more going on, and as [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said, it does cross over into the real world. One of my best mates in the real world I pretty much met on here and my current employment came about through two completely separate but really important people on here, and one of them is now my direct manager so I need to be careful how I refer to him!...

There's something for everyone on here and I like that. Personally, I know I spend too much time on here but I'd like to think a lot of what I post is decent in content.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I like NSC, obviously! There is a wealth of different personalities on here and it's all centred around obe main topic. Football is a big passion in my life, and obviously this place has that covered. But there's so much more going on, and as [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said, it does cross over into the real world. One of my best mates in the real world I pretty much met on here and my current employment came about through two completely separate but really important people on here, and one of them is now my direct manager so I need to be careful how I refer to him!...

There's something for everyone on here and I like that. Personally, I know I spend too much time on here but I'd like to think a lot of what I post is decent in content.

'Ninja' despite being a wet flannel, I think you are a 'Mod' in waiting and anyone who is a friend of 'Enrest' is my friend :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here