Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How important is North stand chat in your life ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If I didn't get my daily fix, I would sink into deep depression and start eating my own feet.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Even before I actually registered & posted I used to go through phases where I'd look in every day, same as now I suppose. I do go quite long periods of time where I only look in to check results etc but I admit I tend to visit NSC before any other site including to find out current affairs etc.

OK I admit it, I'm an addict.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I have little phases of using nsc. Normally at the time of a notable Albion or news event. Then I get sucked in and stay addicted for a while.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I also learned new phrases...... Cockjuggling thunderc*nt as an example also slut faced whores.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm on here FAR too much, but doing what I do for "work" means NSC just about keeps me sane :)

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Check daily to see what's going in! Usually straight to the News section first then into hear to get the reaction if there is anything good in the news.

Match reactions etc too.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I actually use NSC for any confirmation of "breaking news" seriously, it's far better than most news channels as you get all and everyones reports and links to just about everything!

I accept that most will think I am bias, but I am being serious, many times a subject has come up here at home about news ect (not always football related) and I come on here and everytime, whatever the subject, its covered by you good folk :thumbsup:

It is without doubt the best web site going!! :clap:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I actually use NSC for any confirmation of "breaking news" seriously, it's far better than most news channels as you get all and everyones reports and links to just about everything!

I accept that most will think I am bias, but I am being serious, many times a subject has come up here at home about news ect (not always football related) and I come on here and everytime, whatever the subject, its covered by you good folk :thumbsup:

It is without doubt the best web site going!! :clap:

'hitony' SACKED:eek: breaking news

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Luckily I can't access NSC at work or I'd probably have been sacked by now! Its important to me as a source of opinion and information but that said, I do find the regular keyboard bickering a complete turnoff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here