Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Green actually is Brighton and Hove?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I fail to see what the problem is. I sort the rubbush in our house ( 2 adults and 2 kids) and it's hardly a gargantuan task and is much more preferable to either higher council tax bills or more landfill sites or even another electricity generator like we've had foisted on us here.

And I know a few elderly people who claim it's all too confusing but are able to moan in an instant if someone else has their bins out on the wrong day, or the council are late picking them up.

D

Deleted User X18H

I fail to see what the problem is. I sort the rubbush in our house ( 2 adults and 2 kids) and it's hardly a gargantuan task and is much more preferable to either higher council tax bills or more landfill sites or even another electricity generator like we've had foisted on us here.

And I know a few elderly people who claim it's all too confusing but are able to moan in an instant if someone else has their bins out on the wrong day, or the council are late picking them up.

But this is about Brighton ! Not the suburbs of Newhaven. The collectors in BN1 are extremely pedantic about what they will collect or not collect. Pedantic binmen..........only in Brighton.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
But this is about Brighton ! Not the suburbs of Newhaven. The collectors in BN1 are extremely pedantic about what they will collect or not collect. Pedantic binmen..........only in Brighton.
Newhaven suburban :laugh:
And of course only Brighon refuse collectors are pedantic:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here