Rate the flounce

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Oh he can absolutely give it out, and he wouldn't deny it. And yes it was a childish flounce, but do you know what, I get it.

Anybody that gets that amount of shit from some of the stupid ***** on here when they are doing something they like and think it is worthwhile for other people is likely to blow their top at some point. Everybody has a breaking point.

Alan may be many things, but egotistical, a name dropper, up for self-importance etc, are not among them. FACT
Yes Yes He Is. He's An Absolute f***ing COCKER - Which Is Why 100 People Have Said As Much, As Opposed To The Three People (Including You) Who Think This Has Gone Too Far. Mind You, Seeing As You're His Brother And One Of A Rare Breed Of Fuckwitts Even Less Likeable Than Him, I'm Not Surprised You've Come Up With This Shite.

And Robin Eaton Will Be Turning In His Grave If He Knew That The Fat Bore Had Turned His Back On The Charity After The Platform It Gave Him To Sound Important. Disgraceful.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Alan may be many things, but egotistical, a name dropper, up for self-importance etc, are not among them. FACT

Ha Ha Ha - what a load of bobbins. Your either related to him or working for him to come out with a peach like that.:lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And Robin Eaton Will Be Turning In His Grave If He Knew That The Fat Bore Had Turned His Back On The Charity After The Platform It Gave Him To Sound Important. Disgraceful.

Right, that's in incredibly bad taste (yes I know that's the point). Anyone care to edit this post or shall I just report it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here