Rate the flounce

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I took a few marks off as I'm suspicious since "The Albion Roar" is logged on and reading the 'Testimonials' thread.

Yes I noticed that. I assume that is him? He must be loving the attention.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I took a few marks off as I'm suspicious since "The Albion Roar" is logged on and reading the 'Testimonials' thread.

And is now reading this thread...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
This is not TLO - I'm just catching up with current events:wave:

It's like Big Brother on here!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Refering to yourself in the third person gives it a royal shakespeare Company quality to it and adds to the DRAMA of it, referencing it as a flounce shows a self awarness that could mean its put on or that hes beyond carring.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say a 10.:)

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I guess I'd like to point out that TLO isn't the only person involved in The Albion Roar - we are a team of 4 plus regular guests.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just thought this thread needed a bit of a lift.

"Well, bollocks to the f***ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the f*** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a f***ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here. "

:afro:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Agree with you FQ. It's like all the playground bullies have been let off the leash.

To be fair - TLO can give it out as well ( which I'd like to think he'd agree when / if he returns ). Hardly bullying - bit of board banter - and if people insist on calling other psoters bell ends then they should be willing to take the response.

I've been called a few things on here before and take it with a pinch of salt - it would appear TLO has just had a bad day and so has over reacted.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
0. Purely because he is one of the biggest mess's this board has ever seen, and most of the stuff he said was due to him having a few bevvys , causing him to get brave behind his computer screen.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
0. Purely because he is one of the biggest mess's this board has ever seen, and most of the stuff he said was due to him having a few bevvys , causing him to get brave behind his computer screen.

At 10am?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Alternatively if he wants fewer people to know that he's asking anyone for advice, he could simply ask his listeners next time he's on the radio.

He`s gone but now YOU f***ing start promoting his radio show.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
To be fair - TLO can give it out as well ( which I'd like to think he'd agree when / if he returns ).

Oh he can absolutely give it out, and he wouldn't deny it. And yes it was a childish flounce, but do you know what, I get it.

Anybody that gets that amount of shit from some of the stupid ***** on here when they are doing something they like and think it is worthwhile for other people is likely to blow their top at some point. Everybody has a breaking point.

Alan may be many things, but egotistical, a name dropper, up for self-importance etc, are not among them. FACT

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh he can absolutely give it out, and he wouldn't deny it. And yes it was a childish flounce, but do you know what, I get it.

Anybody that gets that amount of shit from some of the stupid ***** on here when they are doing something they like and think it is worthwhile for other people is likely to blow their top at some point. Everybody has a breaking point.

Alan may be many things, but egotistical, a name dropper, up for self-importance etc, are not among them. FACT

Yeah, yeah, yeah. All well and good but you come on this thread then you've got to mark the flounce out of 10. It's the RULES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here