Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Dopey!

18cabe64a5de5b3938b627e1e82450c0.jpg

600.gif

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
In a way it reminds me of a match at the Goldstone. Jimmy Case was captain, and led the team out for the second half; however the player immediately behind him stopped in the tunnel, and also stopped the other players behind him from running out. Casey was in the centre circle before he realised he was the only player on the pitch, and started hopping and skipping in that GJ fashion, much to the delight of the crowd.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He did make one colossal classic Johnson mistake, leaving acres of space for Ribery which he got away with, but generally thought he did well. Would prefer Kyle Walker or Micah Richards though. They have less worry-induced impact on my sphincter muscle.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
meh, Milner covered everything for him.

Playing Johnson who cant defend means we have to play Milner therefore meaning we have nothing going forward.

So I stand by my initial post. Hes shit.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
He did make one colossal classic Johnson mistake, leaving acres of space for Ribery which he got away with, but generally thought he did well. Would prefer Kyle Walker or Micah Richards though. They have less worry-induced impact on my sphincter muscle.

I cursed at the pub telly more than once about Johnson driting out of position. I thought it was noticeable in a team seemingly so well drilled that Johnson was the one doing his own thing the most. He was good enough on Monday but I think he is a f*** up waiting to happen.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Johnson was in the picture as much as he put a decent cross in during the entire game

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
meh, Milner covered everything for him.

Playing Johnson who cant defend means we have to play Milner therefore meaning we have nothing going forward.

So I stand by my initial post. Hes shit.

Do you blink for long periods when you watch football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here