Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far do you live from Brighton ?

How far do you have to travel for a home game ?

• 0-5 Miles

Votes: 67 22.6%
  • 5-10 Miles

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 10-20 Miles

Votes: 39 13.2%
  • 20-40 Miles

Votes: 28 9.5%
  • Over 40 Miles

Votes: 124 41.9%

• Total voters

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Does this prove that a lot of Brighton people have been forced out by high house prices? Or does NSC attract a high % of exiles and out of towners?

I'm amazed how many Albion fans on here were not born .. or didn't even live their fledgling years .. within the mythical 'catchment' area of BHA?

Highamgull

Feb 26, 2009
I'm amazed how many Albion fans on here were not born .. or didn't even live their fledgling years .. within the mythical 'catchment' area of BHA?

65 miles each way for me.

This post raises another question - what is the mythical 'catchment' area of BHA? I was born in Battle and moved to Kent in the 70's and that is the closest I have got to living in Brighton.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
220 miles each way.
Away games only for me ...
But commeth Falmer, who knows ...
Born & bred in Woodingdean, moved to Saltdean aged 8. Left home to live in H/H & B/hill at 22.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
how far is central hove from withers? that's where i travel from.

next season i'll be about 100 metres from london road station... super convenient for falmer travel!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I was born about two miles from Selhurst Park. Fortunately my parents moved to Burgess Hill when I was five.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Woking. About 50-60 miles all in. Will be getting to a few home games over the season. Got to show my daughter what we've had to put up with before we get to the promised land next year.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
4,015.7 miles door to door. Last game Brighton 4- Wolves 1 [Zamora 3 Watto 1] and Ince being a cock.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I spent my first 24 years in Whitehawk,then two in Newhaven,seventeen in Saltdean and the last seven+ in Spain.So around 2,000 miles away at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here