Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far do you live from Brighton ?

How far do you have to travel for a home game ?

• 0-5 Miles

Votes: 67 22.6%
  • 5-10 Miles

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 10-20 Miles

Votes: 39 13.2%
  • 20-40 Miles

Votes: 28 9.5%
  • Over 40 Miles

Votes: 124 41.9%

• Total voters

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I am on the 10.05 flight from Ibiza on Saturday returning straight afterwards on the 20.55. Next week I am flying from Ibiza to Liverpool to get the Carlisle game and then back again. This goes on until November when I return to walking distance from Withdean.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I am on the 10.05 flight from Ibiza on Saturday returning straight afterwards on the 20.55. Next week I am flying from Ibiza to Liverpool to get the Carlisle game and then back again. This goes on until November when I return to walking distance from Withdean.

insane...but well played

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Littlehampton, Though some weekeends travel down from Bracknell for games

Stalker alert.
I used to live in Littlehampton ... and then moved to Bracknell?
You won't find me .... I've now moved to the Midlands!

200 miles from my front door to my mum's front door in Woodingdean .... so an approximate round trip to the amex stad of 395 miles every home game?

Because of the parking, I'm seriously considering leaving my car at mum's and walking across the fields to the stadium ...... but might change my mind on that one when it comes to actually doing it!!
:amex:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stalker alert.
I used to live in Littlehampton ... and then moved to Bracknell?
You won't find me .... I've now moved to the Midlands!

200 miles from my front door to my mum's front door in Woodingdean .... so an approximate round trip to the amex stad of 395 miles every home game?

Because of the parking, I'm seriously considering leaving my car at mum's and walking across the fields to the stadium ...... but might change my mind on that one when it comes to actually doing it!!
:amex:

I used to live in Bracknell, I liked it there although many people complain about it.

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
I used to live in Bracknell, I liked it there although many people complain about it.

Yeah, I've never quite understood the bad press that Bracknell gets, I liked it there .... although it's a lot more chavvy now than it was when I lived there?

My daughters both went to the same school as Danny Cullip ... although they were both younger than him so couldn't really class him as a 'friend'.

No free tickets back then .... :nono: :down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
500 mile round trip , bad fan , have only been to 1 game at Withdean this season (v Rochdale).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yeah, I've never quite understood the bad press that Bracknell gets, I liked it there .... although it's a lot more chavvy now than it was when I lived there?

My daughters both went to the same school as Danny Cullip ... although they were both younger than him so couldn't really class him as a 'friend'.

No free tickets back then .... :nono: :down:

It rather depends where you live though, I lived in Wildridings which was so, so but just down the road was Great Hollands which was bloody dreadful. The East Side isn't bad though.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
3,473 miles according to Mapcrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here