Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How enthusiatic are you about the Albion ?

How enthusiastic are you about watching the Albion

• Total voters

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I am always positive and excited before away games, possible exception being Brentford. However, I always approach Withdean with trepidation which turns to apprehension when I get close enough to get the first whiff of the Withdean catering.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Other = excited every fri/sat but as im now live away from brighton I cant make games :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There may be something in what Johnny Crumplin Football said as my father died a couple of years ago and I couldn't be arsed to go to a game all last season. Then again Its not just the Albion that I have lost interest in but football in general. Just think its all overhyped with ridiculous transfer fees and wages.

Like Gully I also found conference football exciting. Used to go and watch Crawley a few times when they were up this way. ( I have been to Forest Green ;)) but I can't even be bothered with that at the moment

Has your libido gone as well ? Do you snap at the kids ? Do you find yourself taking an interest in gardening equipment and wondering whether that Spear and Jackson shovel has a single or double brass riveted handle ?

For Gods sake man......................... snap out of it,.

D

Deleted User X18H

its a bit tiresome Dave but I have put up with it for 3 years now and it seems to amuse Piers.
Cos he likes to start a fight but then runs away and I am reliably informed he has never put his penis in a woman...........

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just want us to get past the 4th September without any of the freaks putting in an objection. Then we can tell the club to get on with it and BUILD the damn stadium and we can start to DEMAND squad-strengthening to the point where the football becomes entertainment again. After 4th September there's no longer any excuse for the cheap option. Will still keep going, mind, but more and more folk will be les and less impressed and will vote with their feet if the current dross served up to the punters is allowed to continue.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I just want us to get past the 4th September without any of the freaks putting in an objection. Then we can tell the club to get on with it and BUILD the damn stadium and we can start to DEMAND squad-strengthening to the point where the football becomes entertainment again. After 4th September there's no longer any excuse for the cheap option. Will still keep going, mind, but more and more folk will be les and less impressed and will vote with their feet if the current dross fwed to the punters is allowed to continue.

Apart from the cost of further planning applications etc etc

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apart from the cost of further planning applications etc etc

Should be enough inward investment sloshing about to take care of that stuff. Cos if there is any further uninvestment in the playing side, there will be precious little season ticket or any other ticket sales to count on.

derek furlong

Mar 16, 2007
worthing
The first season back at Withdean,i Block booked over 20 season tickets.Out of that group 3 now hold season tickets,and 4 or 5 of us go erratically.The Club could be far more Pro-active in keeping spirits up during crap times,but sadly think the offer of 'League football on your doorstep' is not enough any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here