Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How empty will the Amex be with 10 mins to go tommorrow?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Being a Sunday with Sunday train service? I can see the early leavers heading away with 20 mins to go.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I really do hope not, we need 20,000 fans keeping behind the team for the whole 90.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I only leave early (1 minute to beat the rush down the stairs) on midweek games.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
No excuse for leaving early for 'transport' issues. Got from 5 o'clock onwards to get home. Last train is after 11 at night!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Fucks sake give it a rest. If people want to leave early then let them. No need to get all sanctimonious about it.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
There will be absolutely no one left in the stadium at the final whistle.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
It will be ironic if we get relegated because the players have no confidence from seeing fans leave so early week in week out.

Did you hear Alex Ferguson talking about his success in football over the last 25 years.

He said it was nothing to do with being given time to do the job or bundles of cash to spend. He denied it was anything to do with all the players that came through the youth team over the years. He even went as far to say that basically anybody could have been the manager over the last 25 years and it would have made no difference, as all the success on the pitch was due to the fact that all the Man u fans stay until the final whistle.:moo:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Being a Sunday with Sunday train service? I can see the early leavers heading away with 20 mins to go.

Will you be staying until the end GG?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I am leaving at half-time

This is because I object to the early leavers getting in the transport queue ahead off me.

It is not because:

The caterers are too slow/run out of pies/beer
Because we are on a very bad run
Because Harley is allowed into Sussex

Too be honest who gives a toss if people leave early to avoid the transport chaos, that will change when/if the club learn how to load multiple buses

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Did you hear Alex Ferguson talking about his success in football over the last 25 years.

He said it was nothing to do with being given time to do the job or bundles of cash to spend. He denied it was anything to do with all the players that came through the youth team over the years. He even went as far to say that basically anybody could have been the manager over the last 25 years and it would have made no difference, as all the success on the pitch was due to the fact that all the Man u fans stay until the final whistle.:moo:

But when you're players are a bit shit and not world class internationals then basically they need the fans support.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Fucks sake give it a rest. If people want to leave early then let them. No need to get all sanctimonious about it.

Well said,everyone has their reasons for leaving early so let them be.The wife and myself will be staying on in the North stand for a couple of beers after the game because its a weekend. If its a weekday we leave a minute before the final whistle.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

Didn't see them staying after the final whistle when they were 6-1 down to city

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here