Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How easy to rent for 2 months in central london

E

enigma

How easy is it for a foreign student to rent a room etc in central london for a couple of months? I think the girl has a bank account in the UK

I am trying to help the friend of a friend and would appreciate any help/ideas.

Thanks.

E

enigma

D'Angelo Saxon said:
You pimping out illegal immigrants again bro?

haha! If only!!!!

Nah its a girl from spain and she just needs somewhere to stay for a couple of months but i cant put her up in my flat, and I dont know anyone with a spare room in the centre of town.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Your to old and ugly to be a rentboy homo.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i have a room but strict payment terms would have to be agreed up front if you know what I mean

E

enigma

looney said:

Your to old and ugly to be a rentboy homo.

1) You're middle aged.

2) You look like a paedophile.

3) You think female rugby players are attractive

4) You're a lonely geek

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
1) You're middle aged.

I am a lot younger than you think I am.

I get the chicks.

3) You think female rugby players are attractive.

some are some arn't but since your a virgin what do you care?

4) You're a lonely geek

I have an active social life, you like to project your own solitude on to others,fag.

E

enigma

If you're a lot younger, than why dont u just say how old you are? Seems to me you're hiding something....

You get women? Its debatable whether the type of people you find attractive can be classified as women, particularly the heavier built ones. That photo you thought had loads of stunners who were in fact 90% rotten is indicative.

If you have an active social life, why do you go on flaming websites and judge tournaments? Thats not the behaviour of someone with an active social life.

And just because you occasionally get out of your bedroom, doesnt mean you have a social life. Your time at university and the geek societies you were in prove that.

uNI'S AND hOSPITALS BOARDS ARE THE BEST PLACE TO LOOK.
Me and Ms Lc would have considered it a couple of years ago but I doubt your friend could cope with a 7mth and a 2 year old?

LC

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'll ask the missus if it's ok.How old is she?;)

enigma said:
How easy is it for a foreign student to rent a room etc in central london for a couple of months? I think the girl has a bank account in the UK

I am trying to help the friend of a friend and would appreciate any help/ideas.

Thanks.

Get on touch with Tony dictator Blair and his politically correct brigade. They'll fall over backwards to accommodate her/him with the finest apartment around.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
PM Dwayne, he knows EVERYTHING about London

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Except the difference between South and West London.

E

enigma

Re: Re: How easy to rent for 2 months in central london

Oceanic said:
Get on touch with Tony dictator Blair and his politically correct brigade. They'll fall over backwards to accommodate her/him with the finest apartment around.

f*** off Nazi boy. She's SPANISH you mong, not an asylum seeker. Not that it would matter if she was.

I hope you get your head kicked in by an immigrant.

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
1) You're middle aged.

I am a lot younger than you think I am.

Might explain your immature behaviour.

I get the chicks.

Yes but the are yellow and have feathers.

3) You think female rugby players are attractive.

some are some arn't but since your a virgin what do you care?

Obviously you care, besides how can you accuse him of being gay when he's not sexualy active ? Another piece of Loonacy there.

4) You're a lonely geek

I have an active social life, you like to project your own solitude on to others,fag.

Talking to your fellow geeks is not what the vast majority of people consider 'an active social life'.

Waits for cut and pasted pointless and facile response.

Damn, I was supposed to give up Looney baiting for Lent too.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
cardboard box down the embankment. rent = 1 bottle of gin a week.;)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
If you're a lot younger, than why dont u just say how old you are? Seems to me you're hiding something....

If you have an active social life, why do you go on flaming websites and judge tournaments? Thats not the behaviour of someone with an active social life.

And just because you occasionally get out of your bedroom, doesnt mean you have a social life. Your time at university and the geek societies you were in prove that.

My time at university was spent more fruitfully than being in the fol music and cheerleader society.

This is to easy.:lolol:

Why should I? How old are you?

Why do you post here then? Idiot.

You get women? Its debatable whether the type of people you find attractive can be classified as women, particularly the heavier built ones. That photo you thought had loads of stunners who were in fact 90% rotten is indicative.

The point was that some of em are fit, missed again dunce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here